Chapter 16 Forever King 2018

In dark room at Castle

Woz: As it is written in this book, average high schooler Tatsuki Sougo. Embarks on a path which leads him to become the overlord of time, Oma Zi-O. After being sent to future by Kadoya Tsukasa, the Destroyed, he is faced with the reality that he is, indeed, Oma Zi-O. In an effort to alter the future, he forsakes his belt. This is all that is written as of this point...

Back at Fight at Castle

Zi-O was head he said to rid of the belt.

Zi-O: Abandon the belt...?

Oma Zi-O: Cast aside that belt, and you will no longer carry the power of a Kamen Rider. And thus, you will never grow to become Overlord. You can prevent the destruction of the world.

Zi-O:*stand up* But then...

He using clock power at Zi-O inside the ball and explosion. Zi-O was de-henshin from and fall on the floor.

Tsukuyomi/Aoi/Shuu: Sougo!

Kanade/Akane: Nii-san/chan!

He give to Sougo to see Geiz in Faiz armor was fighting with Keiseki.

Oma Zi-O: My loyal subject is soon to defeat your ally. Return to the era from which you came.

He Summon Time Portal to give them back to his home.

Tsukuyomi: Let's go, Sougo.

Tsukuyomi and Aoi take Sougo back to his era. Oma Zi-O was telling his younger siblings.

Oma Zi-O: My Younger siblings, take care my own Younger.

Sougo was starring at Oma Zi-O and look at his watch then walk inside the portal.

Oma Zi-O: My young self... I look forward to witnessing the future that you've chosen.

(2018)

They back at 2018, Aoi and Kanade went to Sougo to tell him.

Kanade: Nii-san, are you okay?

Tsukuyomi: We better go help Geiz.

Sougo was look at Dai Mazines was still here, he figured out how Dai Mazines was born.

Sougo: Hey, How long until those things are active? How much longer before the world ends...?

Tsukuyomi: A few months after they arrive, if I remember.

Sougo: Alright...

Inside the Wearhouse. Geiz in Ex-aid from even his no match from Kasshine, when he drill charge at him, he was saving by Tsukuyomi arrive with Sougo and his Siblings.

Geiz: Stay back, Zi-O! I told you I don't need your help!

Sougo: I'm the one who sent it here.

Kasshine get down to see Sougo.

Kasshine: Your Highness.

Sougo: I really am Oma Zi-O... So I've made my mind.*to Geiz* Geiz... Please, Destroy my belt.

They all were shock to hear Sougo want to destroy his belt especially Keiseki.

Tsukuyomi: Sougo!

Akane: Nii-chan!

Geiz: What did you say...?!

Sougo: I giving on being a King...

Geiz: Sougo...?

Sougo: Please, Just do it, Geiz!

Sougo was about to throw his Belt, even Kasshine try to stop Sougo.

Kasshine: Cease this madness at once!