Chapter 40 2017 Grand Climax!

Sougo was got Grand Zi-O on his hand, but Yuto was injury and tell Momotaros.

Yuto: Don't let him have it! He's the Overlord that will destroy the World.

Momotaros: Overlord?*to Sougo* Hey! You tricked me, you bastard! Gimme back!

He take Den-O Watch away, and the Geand Zi-O watch is gone.

Momotaros: You can't have this, after all.

Time stop and Woz was speaking.

Woz: And so, the Grand Zi-O Watch vanished on the verge of its appearance. But this was merely a trial leading to Tatsuki Sougo's procurement of ultimate power. There is also the question of Another Den-O, who has hijacked the time train, Den-liner, and the Imagin who has fellowed him. Have they travel to the past, or the future?

Yuto scan the card on Joy's head was 2017/05/11.

Yuto: May 11th 2017...

Deneb: Yeah...

Yuto went to Sougo and the other.

Yuto: I'll take care of this. You guys stay out of it.

They doesn't know what Yuto said.

Yuto: Come on, Deneb.

Deneb: Okay. Please remember what he said!

They went to Zeroline train. Even they were looking at Joy was sad and they has to talk to him.

At Sakurada House

They were sitting on the house including Joy. Momotaros was standing there to watch.

Joy: I saw it Happen. I was there when Davi become a monster...

Kanade: And just who is Davi?

Joy: The older brother of my Girlfriend, Lina Sayuri, who passed away...

Woz: May 11th 2017... Does this date mean anything to you?

Joy: I took Lina out of the hospital that day. She got worse right after that...

(Flashback)

Davi was anger at Joy about Lina is dead.

Davi: It's because you pushed her too hard!

(Flashback end)

Joy: Davi has hated me since then.

Misaki: That's terrible.

Geiz: So he became Another Den-O and Stole the Den-liner to head to that date... The Imagin's headed there, too.

Kanade: Sakurai Yuto's going to take care of it.

Momotaros: He can't take care of jack! I'm heading to that time and getting my Den-liner back!

Haruka: But how did you get there?

Momotaros was realizing about Den-liner was gone and stop to walk out.

Momotaros: Expect I can't! Can't Time travel without Den-liner!

Geiz: There's a way.

Momotaros was hear Geiz said.

Geiz: We're not going to ignore Another Den-O. Let head to the 2017.

Momotaros: Hell yeah! So how's that works?

Geiz: Shut up and fellow me.

Momotaros was fellow Geiz and Woz to Time Mazine and heading to 2017.

Time Skip...

Another Den-O was tip three Imagine on his sitting chair, even Naomi was give the coffee to Another Den-O.