five

"if imma be real with you all, i chose host."

lucine screamed even more than she did this whole time. everyone laughed at her reaction.

footsteps echoed and lucine sat next to alex. "i thought you chose love!" "so did i." wilbur agreed.

"i thought it was pretty obvious... anyways follow me at quackity on everything. okay bye!" quackity disconnected and wilbur was the only one left.

"so, we've now reached the end of moonys journey for love. what a long road."

alex laughed at austin's words and wilbur stared at the brunette girl looking at the host. chat swore they saw a blush coating his cheeks. "indeed it has, austin."

"we've learned a lot and we've certainly had the most fun in a while." hasan added on.

"hasan, you are so wise," alex jokingly said and he nodded.

"anyway, wilbur. you're the last man standing, how are you feeling?" "strangely, austin, i'm feeling pretty good. i'm feeling really good." "glad to hear it, wilbur."

the line went completely silent. alex could only hear her breathing and her heart pounding. it was so nerve wracking.

"wilbur chose..."

alex felt the world go in slow motion. "remember to use cashapp..." austin trailed, spewing nonsense to alex and lucine.

"ladies and gentlemen, wilbur soot chose..."

"fucking hell, austin, you've said that twice! please say it already!" "alright, your wish is my command, lucine."

he laughed, "WILBUR CHOSE LOVE." austin played a celebratory sound and alex was shocked. her hands slapped to her face. lucine ran out yelling how excited she was.

"you did?" alex whispered. he nodded.

"well, it was great having you two on here and thank you moony for finding love! moony, go set up stream!" wilbur and alex left the call and she checked her requests on discord, so many ccs added her.

quickly setting up stream, she hit the live button and her viewer count skyrocketed. "hi! hello everyone!" alex yawned. calling wilbur, she was almost instantly greeted with his response as she set up a minecraft world. "hello, new boyfriend."

"hello new girlfriend. thank you for trusting me." "thank you for not hosting me. that is very kind of you."

"it is my pleasure, moony." a laugh left her mouth as she sent the ip address to the musician.

after he joined, a few more players joined. "who did you give the ip to, wil?"

before he could respond, she was face to face with none other than tommyinnit.

"i'm going to make you pay for eliminating me before i could give my undying love to you!" "is he always this annoying?"

finn speaks
guys, this is so fucking exciting.
the story about to go so wild