fifteen

"alright, bye!" lucine said, technically kicking alex out. "have a good night."

the door shut in their face and alex trotted down to her and wilbur's, confused about what they were talking about. "you okay?" wilbur asked, watching her walk in confused.

"they're talking about or planning something." "who are?"

"lennon, lucine, mark, joe and ash. they're planning something."

alex sat next to the fluffy haired man and laid her damp head of hair on his shoulder, which was covered by a van gogh sweater.

"do you have anything cool?" "it's winter." "and? a fluffy sweatshirt and pants make me hot."

wilbur quickly dug through his clothing, all the spares staring back at him. he pulled out a black and purple tie dye shirt. alex told wilbur to turn around and he started scrolling on twitter.

"you can look now." alex said, pulling on the shirt.

wilbur just laughed. "what's so funny?" "go look in the mirror." alex was confused as she walking to see herself. looking down at what the shirt said, it said 'i am an idiot, i am so stupid.'

"oh my fucking god." she took a photo of wilbur and decided to post it to twitter.

moony (@/moonlitlover)
look at this prick, laughing for no reason

moony (@/moonlitlover)look at this prick, laughing for no reason

💬 625 🔁 6,092 ❤️ 80,635

|
|

Wilbur Soot (@/wilbursoot)
Watch it or I'll post a picture of you right now.

|
|

Quackity (@/quackity)
Moony, we should meet up tomorrow. Leave this Nerd alone

|
|

moony (@/moonlitlover)
dm me rn big q

quackityhq
hi, what are you doing tomorrow?

moonlitlover
probably helping the band set up?
are we meeting up?

quackityhq
yes
meet me at x at x time!

moonlitlover
i will see you then and there :)
the fans are gonna go crazy.

finn speaks
dude i'm so excited for next chapter but y'all are gonna HATE me