twenty seven

"alex!" the boy hugged the older girl and they stood there for too long. "i missed you so fucking much."

"we quite literally talked yesterday! you're very dramatic." "you love it."

"eh, maybe." alex laughed as the two went to get her suitcase.

as alex picked up her suitcase, her phone vibrated.

it vibrated a lot. "who is messaging me at three in the afternoon?" taking her phone out, wilbur's name popped up and alex immediately wanted to throw her phone away.

"who is it?" quackity asked, taking her suitcase.

"fucking wilbur." "you should probably mute him on everything."

"no blocking?" alexandra was getting confused by what alex was saying to her.

"muting doesn't raise any suspicions." "ohhhh." alexandra nodded, getting his point. "so where to?"

"uhhhh, lunch. what do you want?" "you choose. you're paying, right?"

the look on quackity's face was extremely funny. "excuse me?" his voice sort of squeaked and alex ruffled his hair.

"dude i can pay if you want. you broke?" "broke? i'm the richest motherfucker in the world. i'll be the man and pay for the food because as a man, that's my duty!" alex burst out into a fit of giggles.

"oh, if you're such a man, open my fucking, my door!" she said after taking a break from the laughter.

watching her have a genuine look of happiness made alex blush. as they drove off to kfc, it had brought him to put on hooked on a feeling by blue suede."

"this is my favourite track from guardians of the galaxy." alex giggled, scrolling through twitter.

girl, you just don't realise what you do to me

it was late and alex was tired. not tired but an extreme sense of laziness. looking up at the ceiling, quackity looked down at her.

a dark chocolate gaze met hot chocolate ones and they melted, hypothetically of course.

"god, i'm so exhausted!" alex groaned, her hair in the laziest bun. "chasing after someone is so tiring. did you know this?"

"i know i need to whack some sense into wilbur. besides, i have someone better right next to me." "you mean, looking up to you, right?"

"you make it sound so crude."

alex whacked him with the lounge pillow. "maybe i wanted to?" he smirked jokingly. she had no choice but to tackle the younger guy and soon, she realised what she had done.

"oh my god, this is super awkward. shit." alexandra said apologetically. "sorry about that."

she began to crawl off him but alex pulled her back. "alex, what are you doing?" he looked at her eyes, tracing them and leading his gaze to her lips.

"vodka?" he asked, though it felt like it was something he blurted out.

"yep, why not? i am of legal age." they got up and she already was ready to get blackout drunk. the stress she has endured won't get to her with vodka, right?

"shots?" he asked, pulling out two duck printed shot glasses.

"obviously, who am i to say no to a fun time."

finn speaks,

QUACKITY NEARLY KISSED ALEX WHAAAAAAAAT