nineteen

looking at her things, a few tears rolled down alex's cheeks as she rolled her packed stuff to quackity's car. "today was so much fun, i'm going to miss it. i'm going to miss you."

"oh, alex. good things have to come to an end." "i wish they didn't. hey, if we end up on the same mcc team when they're announced tomorrow, we will be winners."

"absolutely." the drive to the airport is filled with silence before the girl started to blare car lights by james marriott. "let's scream this at the top of our lungs!"

the two do just that and it's kind of like free therapy.

soon, the car came to a stop. "this is it." they said in unison, causing them to both laugh, masking how upset they actually were.

"this is not how i thought i would be ending this trip." "me neither." "safe to say, a better one even?"

the two share a hug before the mexican farewells his close friend.

it would be wrong to say he didn't feel a pit in his stomach when she disappeared behind the glass doors. with a wipe of his teary eyes, alex drove himself out of the drop off lane.

moony sighed as she got through security, offloading things into the tray.

looking up, lennon and lucine were enjoying a meal together. alex desperately wanted to join them but what they did still stuck with her.

collecting her things, someone tapped her shoulder. "moony?"

"hello!" she grinned. "what can i do you for?"

"can i get a photo?" "absolutely."

at least she had her fame. internet fame it may be but fame nonetheless.

"there you go!" "i saw you with quackity earlier but i didn't want to intrude. it looked like a moment you both needed."

"uhm, thank you. i don't know what came over me. usually i'm not that emotional. but thank you for coming up now instead of later!"

"it's okay! i loved your performance at the concert! it was so awesome. you have a great voice!" "thank you." "you need to get a career in music!"

alex blushed at that statement. "thanks." "alright, have a good day, moony."

"bye!" she smiled, going straight for the vendors and getting a sprite.

the flight was extremely boring, she sat next to lennon but neither spoke a word to each other the whole flight.

finn speaks

okay so wilbur and alex need to make up before she finds someone else frfr