sixteen

alex sat at the café, looking at her phone. it was currently 8:52am and she was waiting for quackity. seeing a beanie, she stood up after sipping on her peppermint mocha. "big q!"

"moony!" the two hugged for a solid minute. "it feels good to be the same height as a friend of mine."

"what a good, first, real life impression." she joked and quackity laughed. "anyway, why are we up so early? i could be getting some killer sleep right now. wilbur is."

"well, i live pretty close so i figured we could stream before the concert." "you're going to see lovejoy aswell?" "of course, i'll be singing onstage with them."

as they made it to quackity's car, alex turned her attention to what he said. "i'll be singing welcome to the black parade!" "a classic." she said as quackity put on the black parade. "getting your practice in?"

"obviously."

the drive was filled with the two alex's yelling out the lyrics to a bunch of songs, including the black parade and seventeen by heathers.

going inside, alex was amazed at how tidy it was. she gaped in a excited state. "it's so clean."

"thank you." he smiled, leading her for a house tour.

~~

"and finally, where we will be streaming today." "sweet." quackity got them both a drink and messaged everyone, asking if they were up for some jackbox. after asking alex and the gang, they all got ready to stream.

stream started and everyone was really excited as the title read,

JACKBOX WITH MOONY, TUBBO, WILBUR, TOMMYINNIT, KALARNIE PEREZ, JACK MANIFOLD AND JSCHLATT

after loading on the interesting starting soon screen quackity always has, he switch to the camera and both alex's waved. "hello everybody, hello, hello!"

"hi guys." alex smiled at her male friend, "welcome to the stream." "moony, that's what i say!" quackity said, overdramatic.

"now alex quackity," wilbur began. "you decided to steal my totally real girlfriend from me under a post she made about me. that's not a very friendly move." quackity laughed loud and alex flinched a little but nobody noticed.

"wilbur, we're basically best friends now. but i'll be back soon." alex smiled at wilbur, an evil glimmer in her eye.

~~~

"that was really fun," alex said to her male counterpart, "i really enjoyed that."

"i'm glad. what would you like to eat?" "oh, i hadn't thought of that."

quackity smiles. "well, the concert in a few hours so no rush but if we eat now, we won't have to worry about eating there."

alex nods, "i could go for some chicken nuggets and a sweet tea?" "kfc?" "perfect."

after enjoying the meal that was kfc, the two drove back to the hotel alex was staying at so she could grab her stuff. after successfully doing that, they made another drive back to quackity's.

"you're free to take a shower if you need to." "thanks alex." alexandra took her stuff into the shower after carrying two towels he leant her.

the bathroom was a sleek mix grey and black. quackity was very tidy for someone her age. most guys she knew were absolute slobs.

the shower was quick and refreshing. getting dressed, alex sported a black and red plaid skirt with a black, ribbed tank top. she had knee high black socks and some sneakers.

"you look really good." quackity said, coming into the now open bathroom door.

"thanks. i really like what you're wearing aswell." she began applying makeup that matched what she was wearing.

the two left the home and made their way to the venue. "are you excited for your mcr solo?" alex asked quackity, who simply just laughed.

"i am, i am!" the two share a quiet rest of the ride, filled with lovejoy.

as they got out, they got into the venue along with everyone else. people asked for photos and they both gladly took them.

~~

the concert started and wilbur started talking about stuff. halfway through, after everyone finished screaming taunt, wilbur made an announcement, "look, we have two people we want to bring up here, about a few songs apart. our first is quackity."

quackity walked up, "everyone, welcome quackity to the stage!"

"thank you wilbur!" the two talked and everyone got ready for what he was going to sing.

the two looked at alex, who only smiled. she knew everyone would go bonkers.

a g note played over the speakers and just like the three predicted, everyone started screaming as alex filmed everything. "did you know about this?" a fan asked the girl, who nodded.

"i did!"

the two talked for a little before quackity finished the song, walking back down to alex.

"can i get a photo with you two?" "for sure!" they both posed and the fan continued to watch the show.

~~

consequences had finished and alex grinned, knowing she would be going up. "can we all please welcome our next guest, moony!"

alex walked up through the path everyone made for her and she stood up on stage. "hello everyone." everyone cheered in response.

wilbur whispered in her ear, "do you want to sing a song?" alex nodded. "you sing the melody and i'll harmonise, 'kay?"

"right!" wilbur started as joe pulled up another microphone and stand for alex, her adjusting it.

"what song do you guys want to hear?" over everyone yelling, someone yelled, you'll understand when you're older.

"you'll understand when you're older was yelled. it's my favourite lovejoy song, actually!"

everyone cheered and alex laughed. wilbur looked down at her with a lovestruck expression.

the band started and alex was nervous, to say the least. she started singing and everyone was amazed at how well she could sing.

she was amazed. alex felt godly, if she wasn't going to lie.

people listening to her wasn't a first. it happened when she streamed. but being in a live setting with people who enjoy your content was a different kind of feeling.

as she finished singing the third verse, it happened in flashes.

the long instrumental began.

wilbur walked up to her.

alex was confused.

wilbur held his hands on her cheeks and pulled alex towards him.

she felt herself pull away, storming off the stage.

finn speaks

i wasn't joking when i said y'all were gonna hate me for what i've written