eighteen

"wake up!" alex was shook to consciousness by her best friend. "the sky is awake so you should be awake." she sat up to see a messy haired quackity.

"alex, what time is it?" "ten, maybe. your flights at five, right?" "right." alex agreed with a yawn.

quackity just grinned. "well, we're going to have a massive day. on me."

"alex, are you sure?" "positive! now let's get ready and go!"

the brunette watched her friend leave the room, a pep in his step. "very energetic." she mumbled to herself.

getting out clothing from her suitcase, alex pulled this together;

she ran down the stairs and saw alex in this attire;

"yellow is definitely your colour." alex laughed. quackity turned to her and nodded.

"can i ask you the biggest question of all time?" "go ahead!" "can we make a video for my channel?"

alex smiled. "oh my god, i get to be on the quackity channel! hell yeah, we can!" the two were excited as they raced to the car. "where to, quackmeister." alex asked as quackity set up the camera.

"the mall, obviously. we gotta do my intro first." "do you even have an intro?" "does screaming at my fans when i start streaming count?"

alex rolled her eyes and laughed, "not at all, i'm pretty sure if you did that in real life, that would be filed as harassment, big q." "fine. how do you introduce yourself to your stream."

"ready?" "sure. it's probably gonna be bad though." alex cleared her throat and clapped.

"hello everybody and welcome to quackity's channel! what are we going to be doing today, big q?"

the scoff made his fake annoyance extremes visible as he merged with the traffic.

finn speaks

i know this chapter is short but i really adore it : ))