seven

"tommy," alex says to the blonde after her final mcc practice stream had concluded. "you and wilbur are basically brothers right?"

"yes." he was quick to speak. alex sighed.

"tell him to man up and talk to me." "he's nervous, alex."

"of me?"

someone gets added to the call. "hello?" alex asked as she saw who tommy put on. before anything else, tommy laughed.

"you'll thank me later, ladies." the familiar discord disconnect chime rang and the two young adults were silent.

"wilbur." "alexandra." they just sat there, in the call.

"you know, i thought you were going to pick quackity." alex was taken aback by this sudden statement.

a laugh emitted, "what? why?" "you two were basically perfect for eachother. he even wanted you on a stream of his."

"wilbur, do you want to know why i picked you?" "what?"

"i picked you because i liked you from the start? you should've seen my face when i saw you for the first time. you can also play guitar, wil."

"oh, i get it. you like me because i have a guitar. next you're going to find me attractive because i'm six five."

"lucky ass motherfucker with that much height!" alex held her hand to her mouth, confused as to why she said that out of all things. "sorry, that just happened. i didn't mean to call you a motherfucker."

"alex, don't worry. it's okay."

finn speaks
dude they just are so good for eachother. the way wilbur reassures alex 🤭🥹