twenty two

"hi chat!" alex said, still on her starting soon screen. "i love you guys so much, did you know that?" she said, grinning from ear to ear.

chat flew by, there were nearly sixty thousand people watching her about to play origins. wilbur's name flew by but it went unnoticed.

"chat, i have someone special joining us today due to something we filmed earlier. it's going to be very funny, you guys are going to love it! okay, i'm changing to face cam now!"

changing it, quackity stared at the camera. chat zooms by as the two began to laugh. "hi alex." "hi moony." the two greet as alex takes her phone to show chat something. "chat, here's a very out of context clip."

as it plays, quackity watches alex with a sort of dumb look on his face.

he didn't like her, no.

she turned to him, "origins time?" "absolutely!"

she logged on and found herself at the pick an origins screen. all of them were a little boring except for two. "enderian or phantom."

"which one sounds more like you?" "i'm feeling like an enderman, to be honest. but endermen can't swim."

"use a boat?" "true. phantoms can phase through shit." "isn't wilbur in that origin?"

"i'm choosing enderian." "oh sweet!" alex picked the origin and was immediately spammed from the minecraft chat to join a vc.

"shall we?" she giggled. handing quackity some earbuds, the two joined.

~~

"i'm afraid, chat, that is where this stream comes to a close. thank you alex quackity for joining me on my first ever origins stream and look out for our video in the future!"

"it was great being here with you, moony. a pleasure."

waving, she ended stream.

not even a minute after, discord signalled that alex was getting a call.

WILBUR SOOT started a call

"oh fuck off." alex said. she was not ready to talk to him yet. she was alone in the dorm because lucine left for christmas with her family for the holidays.

"good luck."

"thanks, i'll really fucking need it."

clicking the green button, she sighed, "hello?"

finn speaks

i hope you guys are ready! this is going to be quite a turn of events here on in :))))