twenty four

NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 203 ; NEW YORK TO BRIGHTON

alex started shaking a little. she had been in this position before, except with two of her favourite people by her side. she had apologised to lennon right before boarding the flight, an emotional text message later.

lucine was the next in line to receive an emotional message, left by voicemail.

now there was wilbur. and she was going to apologise to him in person. it was scary.

sitting in the window seat, alex had already laid out fully. first class was something special.

"can i get you anything to drink, miss?" looking up, alex met eyes with a very attractive female flight attendant and she grinned.

"some lemonade?" "coming right up and i'll bring you a dinner menu." "thank you."

she took out her phone and connected to the internet wifi, surprising good as well.

first class moony (@/moonlitlover)
doing something ballsy, wish me luck
💬 70k  🔁 15k   ❤️ 293k

|
|

The Dude☑️ (@/Sneegsnag)
doing something lucky, wish me balls

|
|

first class moony (@/moonlitlover)
ballsack

TommyInnit (@/tommyinnit)
i know where you are going moony

|
|

first class moony (@/moonlitlover)
i know where you live tom simons

the attendant serves her the lemonade and hands alex the menu. looking at, she looks up. "may i please get the pork loin?"

"absolutely. it will be out soon." sipping the lemonade, alex thanked the hostess. she yawned as her eyes fluttered. a meal and then rest.

finn speaks !!

so how was your christmas eve, what do you want for chrisler?