three

alex waited for austin to introduce her and everyone else. "everyone welcome the star of our show, moony!"

she was now shown and waving. "hello austin, hasan."

"wow, maybe i should have auditioned." hasan jokes and the two adults laugh.

"maybe it was for the better hasan," austin joked, the raspy voice put on. "welcome moony, how have you been?"

"you know, final school year is absolutely slaughtering me! kings college is great and all but my final year of college could be easier."

"oh, so what are you majoring in?" "forensic science! i always absolutely loved crime shows when i was in my early to late teens but i wanted to get to the nitty gritty of it all!" the fan blew a cool breeze, causing her hair to blow in a bit of an attractive way.

"well, in that same area, one of the competing guys actually has a degree in law!" "oh, that's brilliant! i can't wait to meet him."

the view count kept going up. a much lesser known personality was for sure a first.

"alright, would you like to properly introduce yourself to all these brilliant contestants?" the scene changed to a variety of different contestants.

"hello everyone, i'm moonlitlover or moony! i am twenty two and a major in forensic science. is that it, austin?"

"why did you decide to have a love or host, moony?" "clout?" she laughed and everyone laughed with her. "no, but because i wanted to put myself out there. i can't stay in my own little coup for all my career."

"right, everyone introduce yourselves to moony. your name and age and what you stream or do for a living."

"hello," moony immediately recognised the voice, i'm tommyinnit, i'm eighteen and i stream some of the best content ever on twitch." alex laughed.

"i'm quackity, i'm twenty and i stream a variety of content but i'm currently studying law at school." "you're who austin was talking about! it's nice to meet you." the two quickly bonded over the topic and a gruff voice interrupted them.

"i'm schlatt. i'm twenty three and i react to my fan's unfunny tiktoks." "oh my god, really?" alex pulled up a funny tiktok and sent it to schlatt, he laughed. "am i funnier than your fans?" "by far, yes."

"mad." "hello!" a female voice echoed. "i'm kalarnie, i'm eighteen and i play horror games like five nights at freddy's." "aren't you tommy's girlfriend?" "if it doesn't stop him from being on here, it doesn't stop me." alex loved the confidence kalarnie had.

alexandra turned to the bald guy, "you have no hair...?" everyone except that bald dude barked out a laugh.

"what?!" he said quickly, annoyingly, "it is growing."

"jack, you aren't fooling anyone." tommy grinned.

"jack, eh? you haven't shared your age or what you do." "i'm twenty and i stream a variety of content. i also make vlogs that are way better than tommy." "atleast i've been uploading." "shut up!" everyone collectively laughed.

alex turned to the boy with the mask. "hi, i'm ranboo and i turned nineteen on the second, i stream whatever i feel like!" "happy late birthday, ran!" "thanks."

everyone kept going on about themselves. the other contestants were hiimalli, olivesleepy, jschlatt, and dream.

and then there was wilbur.

"you seem very regal, mister soot." alexandra pointed out.

"oh?" "yeah." she felt like something had already clicked between the two of them.

"is moony playing favourites?" tommy exclaimed.

she shook her head, "you have to make it all about you, innit? can't a girl talk to a guy?" everyone glared at tommy, he just laughed and austin moved the show along.

"now the rules are simple..."

as alexandra listened to austin speak, she fiddled with the cord of her headphones.

"moony, what is your first question to the folks competing?"

alex thinks on it. "look, let's start off easy. i work non stop all the time. i have college most days and twitch also takes up nearly sixteen hours every week. plus i study a lot. so if we were to hypothetically be together, in what ways would you help me not die from stress?"

"i'd let you die from stress," schlatt grumpily smiles. alex fakes shock, "nah, i'd probably watch something with you. plus i have jambo." "can i see a photo of jambo?" schlatt pulls up a photo of the cat and alex awws. jack perks up and austin notices.

"jack?" "i'd watch your comfort show with you!" quackity scoffs.

"schlatt already said that, try again baldy." "do you like don't hug me, i'm scared, moony?" jack did this sort of stare and alex couldn't help but giggle.

"i do, manifold. i would definitely watch it with you. i would keep getting distracted though, that shine is just so, i dunno, shiny?" you can hear quackity howl in laughter. alex laughs herself.

"wilbur, you have something to say?" wilbur nods, the green screen fucking up.

"i do, austin." "speak."

wilbur laughs at the straightforward word and turns to look at alex. "i would play you music. do you like music, moon?" "it's my favourite thing, wil." "good. i'd probably play you sex sells."

"play internet ruined me and we have a deal. it's gotta be my favourite of the four songs."

"stop flirting!" tommy jokes and alli tells him to shut up. they bicker.

as everything was running, alli was kicked out first. "sorry," alexandra grimaced, "you were too focused on tommy. this competition is about me." alli had picked love.

the next question was simple aswell.

"opinions on musicals? if you like them, what's your favourite? it cannot be hamilton."

"i like them!" olive said through the silence. "i'm really into ride the cyclone at the moment! my favourite is talia."

"you have my heart, olive."

they discussed for a little before others answered with yes or no's.

"alright moony, please send me your bottom three." the brunette was shaking slightly. who could blame her?

"alright, the following are not safe,

jschlatt.
dreamwastaken

and wilbur soot."

finn speaks
oh my god, plot twist?