【1】Stick of Truth✦

T/W; THIS STORY WILL BE EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE TO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF BEING TRIGGERED!!!

ALL  CHARACTERS ARE 17+ years old!

The adding people on facebook feature is just a game mechanic!

Also note, the story doesn't go in the same exact order the seasons and episodes go in the series [Same goes for game Events]! 

✦ = Stick of Truth Parts

Enjoy <3

〖 Your P.o.v 〗

"Well, I think that's everything." My dad said as he placed down a box.

"We really did it hon! We really moved in!" My mom smiled at my dad, and they hugged.

"It's a new beginning for us! Things are finally going to be good!" He said optimistically. The two of them looked at each other happily, before my mom sent him a concerned expression.

"Do you really think it'll be better for... them?"

"They won't look for them here, we just need to make sure they won't attract any attention. Come on let's go check on them."

"... I'm right here," I said quietly. I stood there, holding a mug I was going to place down.

"Oh, (Y/n)! Didn't see ya there! Where's your brother?" My dad said nervously looking at my mom.

"He's upstairs," I responded.

"Alright, we'll go check on him! You keep unpacking stuff!" My mom and dad rushed upstairs suspiciously.

I sighed and continued unpacking boxes. I don't understand why we always have to move places every other year or so. We move to a new place, and it's usually some random place no one really knows about. Like what the hell is South Park? I haven't fucking heard of this town until like a week ago. Not to mention that my mom and dad always get nervous around me and my brother. It's like they're hiding something.

God, when will this all end? Why can't we live in an ordinary town for a long time instead of leaving every year? It's been like this for the past 17 years! Since I was born! I don't even know if my brother is okay with it. He's my twin, and we're actually really close but, he doesn't talk a lot.

A few moments later, my dad came downstairs and sat on the couch. He took out his phone and started playing on it.

My brother came down soon after and stood there staring at our dad. "It wasn't a request it was a command! Now go out there and make some friends! You too (Y/n)!" He pointed at the door.

I nodded slowly and my brother took my sleeve and dragged me out the door. I looked outside and saw the snow covering the ground. I smiled at the pretty sight. I guess it's kinda nice that there's snow here. Out of all the places we've lived before it didn't usually snow. Well, we didn't stick around long enough to see snow.

"You shall die from my Warhammer drow-elf!" A boy with blonde hair and weird blue clothes said aiming it at another kid with elf ears.

"I banish thee to the elf realm!" He continued.

"Nuh-uh! I banished you first!"

I looked at them like they were crazy. Judging by their looks they were around our age, and they were playing this? What the fuck? Well, I guess Dad told us to make friends. I looked over at my brother and he was already one step ahead of me.