17. third grade couple

Start from the beginning

Nerves make George's heart flutter as the two grow ever closer. He pauses when Dream's breath hits his lips. Dream looks up, like he's checking that George is still comfortable.

He takes a deep breath, and pulls Dream in. Their lips connect almost harshly, catching the both of them off guard.

Dream lets go of George's hand to cup the shorter man's jaw. They move impossibly closer, only to pull away a moment later. George's hands fall and slide down to Dream's forearms. Both of their faces glow a light pink, and they both can do nothing but stare at each other, unsure of what to do next.

"Um," George mumbles.

"That was hot," Dream says, exhaling. "Fuck."

George forces a laugh and looks away, embarrassed. "Thanks?"

Dream smiles. "Can I kiss you now?" he asks gently.

George nods rapidly, heart reeling. Dream bites his lips before moving his hands back to cradle George's head. Instead of George's slow and cautious movements, Dream immediately pulls George in, pressing their lips together without any forewarning. They've already been introduced - now for the fun.

Dream's teeth graze against George's lower lip, a gentle request for permission. George pulls away, sucking in a deep breath. But barely two seconds later, he's pulled back, and Dream is kissing him again.

This time, Dream is more up front with what he wants. He drags George's bottom lip between his teeth. Subconsciously, George grants him access, and Dream licks his way into George's mouth.

The brunet nearly pulls away in surprise, but feels himself melting into the kiss. This time, Dream pulls away, leaving the brunet breathless. George leans into him, resting his head against Dream's chest, breathing heavily. The younger man's heartbeat sounds like George's own. Above him, Dream chuckles. "How was that?" he asks.

"Hot," George answers, no hesitation needed.

Dream laughs. "Yeah?"

George only nods.

The two return to the movie, which is nearly over. But George can't focus. All he can think about is the sensation of Dream's lips on his.

The movie ends, and George slides off the couch. He notices Dream shoot him a questioning glance, to which he simply says "water."

As he leaves the room, another movie begins playing. George leaves it in his wake, and moves through the house towards the kitchen. Why Dream and Sapnap bought such a large house for three people is still beyond him.

As he flips on the light, Patches lets out a meow from her water fountain. Yes, a fountain. He crouches down, and she walks over. When he holds out a hand, she rubs her face against it, and when he runs his hand over her silky fur, her throat rumbles with the soft song of purring.

"Are you hungry?" he asks, voice pitching higher. "Are you hungry?"

The cat just purrs.

"Dream?" he calls.

"Yeah?"

"Should I feed Patches?"

There's a pause before Dream says "yes please."

George leans down and presses a quick kiss to Patches' head. As he stands, she winds around his feet, most likely anticipating what is to follow. He opens a can of cat food and empties it on to the plate, holding his breath to block out the awful stench. He lowers it and she lets out a loud, indignant meow. He laughs and sets it down next to her water. She immediately starts scarfing it down.