Last Chapter

Hi guys. How r u all? I know I am so late in updating the story but I don't know how to end the story, so I am leaving it like this. "Accepting him" was my first story so it has so many mistakes. But I learnt a lot from the story. And thanks a lot for staying in the journey and reading the story till now and supporting me. I hope u guys will support me in the future if I write another story.

__________________

Saif's pov

Life wasn't that bad anymore, specially when you started to accept everything. That was what I did. Mayesha was beside me in this journey. I started to believe that nothing was in our hand.

After abbu's death I have felt the world had finally collapsed and it was ending of my life.  I tried to find peace everywhere and in everything but in the wrong place. I didn't even listened to my mother's word. She told me many times that only Allah could give the peace I was searching.

Then life turned bitter and with passing time I had lost myself in the darkness, let the evil destroy me fully.

But then when I sit infront of him and prayed for my mother. My mother, my heaven wasn't any more beside me. She left me like my father.

I saw Mayesha praying everyday cause he is the only solution and indeed he is the one to grant me the peace. I didn't lost myself in the dark like before when I lost my father but this time I found myself a path full of light.

"Baba....."Sitting on the prayer mat, I looked at my three years old daughter Ayesha. It seems like I was thinking about everything again.

"Yes Jaan(life)? Come inside.You need anything?" I looked at her as she slowly came toward me and sit beside me one the prayer mat.

"Baba, can we go out to have ice-cream? There is no strawberry ice-cream in the fridge."

"But why isn't there any? Didn't I bring a box last night?" She looked at me with an innocent look and place her hand under her chin like she was thinking something deep and said,

"Maybe a ice-cream thief came and eat the whole ice-cream. Baba, the thief is so bad, he eat my ice-cream."

"So the thief's name is Ayesha?"

"Baba, I am a princess not a thief." Seeing her cute expression, I could hold myself from laughing.

"So father and daughter having fun without Mama?"

"Mama, mama...." Hearing Mayesha's voice she ran toward her and hugged her. I also stood up and fold the prayer mat and sat on the bed, waiting for them.

"Mama, baba called me thief?" Didn't she just said that she didn't eat ice-cream?Then how could she be the thief? Fully like her mother.

"Aren't you a ice-cream thief?" Mayesha laughed, looking at our daughter's dramatic ways.

That was what life felt like, a little heaven on earth. Life was hard until i started to accept everything. Until I started to accept his ways that he will give you peace after hardship. Cause Allah will give you everything in your life when you accept him.