Broken(chapter-23)

Saif's pov

The environment is calm, the sound of rain is causing a beautiful effect. The weather is screaming romance, that's what I am feeling now...
We are going back home with a peaceful and comfortable silence. But now I don't want any silence between us, I want to talk with her. I can still feel her soft, chocolatey flavour lips.

I never knew that my Mayesha can be this bold to initiate a kiss. But where is her boldness now??
The bold kitten is now looking outside, trying her best to hide her face from me.
How cute....

" I didn't know that you are this bold, baby." I said to Mayesha.

She look at me with her wide eyes.
"I..M..me.." I knew that she gonna stutter to give me a answer.

"By the way baby your lips taste awesome." I said and winked at her.

"Close your mouth or I am going to kiss you again" hearing what I said she quickly close her mouth with her both hands.

I laughed looking at her. She is so adorable.

But she didn't say anything but again look at the window. It seems like she is thinking something. But what??
Is she regretting our kiss? But why? I told her that I love her that's why maybe she let me kiss her.

"Are you regretting the kiss?" I couldn't stop myself from asking her.

She didn't give me an answer just turn around and look at me.
I didn't say anything more or let my mind to think anything more I just concentrate on driving.

"What kind of person you are?" After sometime I heard her asking me softly. What??

"Mayesha what you ask just now?" I really didn't got what she just asked.

"Why are you so mysterious?" Now I got it what she wants to know but....

"I am a bad person Mayesha. Let it be, maybe if you get to know the real me,you might not be able to convince your heart to accept me."

Now it's clear why you were silent. You want to accept me from your heart but not without knowing me fully. But Mayesha after knowing me it will be impossible. I know that....I can feel that.

"Why are you like that? Why can't you tell me? I want to know you." Mayesha asked, feeling frustrated about me being so hidden from her.

"Please,why can't you give my heart a little bit relieved by answering some of these questions?" She asked, her voicing is sounding like it's breaking.

"Can you accept me after knowing my dark side?"
She didn't answer. Her silent... It's breaking my heart. Maybe I deserve the pain.

Love...i don't deserve love.

I might tell you but I am scared... scared that you might started to hate me.
"I..." Mayesha was about to say something but I pull the break as we reached home.

"Mayesha, we arrive."
She look at me for sometime but then she open the door to get out.

It's not raining anymore. The weather is nice and calm now. But what about my heart?? It's not calm anymore.

I didn't wait a bit and left from there, when she got out of the car.

But now my heart need some peace, your silence had cause a decay. It feels broken.

Third person's pov

Mayesha just stand there looking at the car. Saif didn't come out, where is he going at this time? It's pretty late.
Mayesha was standing there when one of the guard came toward her and asked if he could help her in anything.
Saying that she is fine, she started to go toward the house .

Coming to their room silently,she started to think about their sweet moments, sitting on bed.

"Why can't you just tell me about yourself? Is it that hard for you to let me know you? Why are you playing with my heart? Why are you so mysterious?" she can't take all this anymore. She started to cry thinking about Saif.

She was silent in the car as she was confused about their kiss. She was not regretting. She was happy that at least they take a step. She was so drown in her thoughts that she didn't pay attention when their playful conversation started to get that way.

She was shy after their kiss but she was just thinking about Saif's confession of his love.

She just know one thing that when Saif said her that he loves her, her mind had gone blank at that moment.. that time her mind was clouded with unknown emotions.
But then when her thinking's about Saif started to go toward the mysterious side of him...she don't know.
That moment she just asked what her curious mind just wanted to know.

After sometime she get up, wiping her tears she started to go toward the bathroom to get changed from her wet clothes.
Changing her clothes,she come out only to feel that her eyes being wet again, seeing the empty bed.
Placing her head on pillow she started to cry more as now the bed is also making her more guilty...the place beside her is empty.

It's missing Saif's warmth...she is missing his warmth.
She lie on the bed but sleep was not something familiar to her today. She started to think about everything in her life related to Saif. There marriage to today's incident. The guilt was feeling like a burden on her heart. She was feeling guilty to ruin everything.

___________________________

"Mayesha??" Mayesha wake up feeling someone patting her shoulder.
She open eyes her to meet with Nishat's wet tears stain face.

She felt like something is not right, her heart started to beat faster sending bad feelings all over her body and mind.

"What happen Nishat?" Mayesha ask, her voice is the prove of her worry.

"Sai..f... Saif..." Nishant couldn't complete as she is crying so much now.

"What happened?" Now Mayesha's eyes also started to get wet with tears. All of a sudden she started to feel scared.

"Saif met with an accident." that's it Mayesha's whole world felt like to break apart, hearing what Nishat just said.

Mayesha's pov

"Third floor, 208 number room, on the left side,mam." The receptionist said.
We didn't wait for a single moment just started to go toward the room.. where Saif is admitted.

"Hamza... My..my..son...Sa.. Saif.." reaching there ammi started to crying in Hamza Bhai's embrace.

I saw Nishat going toward Rafael bhai. I just don't know what to do, what to think. I just stand there feeling emotionless,empty....it was like I don't have my soul with me anymore. It left my body the moment I got to know about his accident.

I am at fault. It's my fault. I make him this much upset that he didn't come back home last night...
I...
"Mayesha.. don't be so weak. You need to be strong." Ammi come toward me and try to console me.

But ammi...I am at fault...how can I be so selfish that I didn't even see that my curiosity is hurting him.
Why didn't I accept him the way he is? Why I need to be that curious?
My heart is being crushed with the heavy burden of guilt. It's feeling like every moment is breaking it.

I am guilty... Saif please open your eyes.. please open your eyes...
..... please forgive me...
I am guilty...

Guys what's up?? I hope you guys are doing well.
Ok.. guys,I need some help. It's that.. what you guys will like in next chapter??

1. Saif trying to stay away from Mayesha like talking less with her and Mayesha trying her best to make things like before while taking care of Saif?

OR

2. Saif taking some sweet advantages about their closeness but acting like he is angry when Mayesha taking care of him?

Let me know.
Comments and do vote.
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.❤️
Bye. Take care.😘😘