I want to know about her ( chapter-5)

Mayesha's pov

It's been two days I got free from that punishment.In this two days I didn't do any other mistakes. Currently I am in my working place. Doing everything nicely. I never let my personal life to effect my work just sometime I can't manage to come to work that's it. I like myself the way I am with my problems, sadness, happiness, little insecurities, all in all I like no I love the whole me, myself. Every person have problems so they should at least try to overcome it and love themselves. I also try it everyday and see I always smile even after all problems. Ok back to present, I am not busy now. As my colleagues are handling the customers.

"Hey, what are you dreaming about? Thinking about Prince charming huh?" my one and only bestie , soul sister and also my colleague Sahara said.

"Sure,if it helps you to sleep at night". I replied.

"O my baby girl. You can't lie to me. I know you are thinking about something. Now shoot." She knows me very well.

"Actually I was thinking about someone who.."

"Really girl, who? when all this dating things started? O my Allah, when you are going to meet me with hm..hmm..um" I didn't let her finish her stupid stuff by placing my hand in her mouth.She also didn't let me finish first, right?

"Girl !!! Sahara ,there is not anything like this and" " You should tell me first na. How much I was happy na? " See again ,she didn't let me finish.

"Saharaaa. Will you let me talk?" I angrily asked.

"O.. okay. Sorry. Now calm down baby and tell. I am not running away." Atlast she allow me to talk.

"So that day i.e three days before I was late to go home, so I take an alley road and then..... "
.
.
.
.

"So, you save someone. And you also give your chain which was your grandma's last symbol just to save a strange guy?? What are you, Mayeshaaaaa?" Okay now she started to scream at me.

"Sh... ss. People are giving us weird looks." She turn and see that actually every single person in bakery is looking us. We both said sorry.

After that she took me outside and asked," And also give your salary? What about that bitch?" Guys, here the bitch she said is my aunty. Yes, she knows everything.

"How many time I have to tell you don't curse people and for your kind information I some how managed". I lied, I don't want her to worry about me. She already worry a lot for me , why to add more?

"Really?" Why can't she believe easily.

"Yes. Let it be. I was just upset that, I don't know anything about that guy whom I save. How he is now?" I really am. I can't even know anything about that guy. You guys must be thinking why I am not going to the hospital and check by myself? It's that I don't want that judgemental look that say if you want to know then why you run away like this, girl? So what more can i do? I know I should not give a thought about all this judgemental looks but I am in fault here, right???

"O, girl. Don't be upset. You took him at the right time. Surely he must be alright.Allah will surely help him. Now tell me was he handsome?" she can't stay serious for more than some minutes. Now see, she wants to know if he was handsome or not.

By the way was he? I didn't see his face properly, I just see his cuts and wound.

"I didn't see his face properly. I just see his cuts and wound. And I was not in that mentality. But I think he was not that handsome." I tried my best not to get scolded.

"You are such...ah..argh.. at least you stupid could see his face right? You are no useful. I thought I will get some handsome mans face structure description but no." I can't control my laughter,so I laughed out loud to stop the next moment. Cause she just glared at me and go inside the bakery, I also follow her.