Murree(Chapter-41)

Enjoy your Eid. Eid Mubarak again.

Third person's pov

They came outside and first went to a cafe for tea. Saif wanted to have coffee but according to Mayesha tea was best for such place. They were sitting in the open space, the cold breeze was blowing and the weather was awesome. Both were enjoying the weather in eachother company.

After that they decided to go toward the Pindi Point (Kashmir point). While walking on the roads Saif gently hold mayesha's hand. In Murree they enjoyed the beauty of the place by walking on the roads. There were horses standing in a little distance. Mayesha was looking at those horses when Saif started to walk toward the horse.

"What say wifey? Want to take a ride?" Saif asked indicating toward the horse.

"No...no." Mayesha said and took some step away from those horses. Giving a teasing smile to Mayesha Saif leaned over Mayesha and whispered close to her ear.

"Is the mafia king's wife scared of horses?"

"In your dreams Mr. Saif Ali Khan." Mayesha said with a new found confidence. In those two days Mayesha had come to a point that their love not only deserve time and trust into each other but also some confidence to open their hearts.

Saif was taken back hearing her reply but quickly composed himself and offered his hand to her.

"So let's enjoy the ride."

"No." Mayesha said and didn't give her hand.

"Why didn't you say you are not scared of horses?"

"Yeah I said but..but..."she stuttered and looked somewhere else.

"But what?" Saif asked confused why she was stuttering.

"We can't ride together on the same horse. What will the people say?" She said in hushed tone.

"Your brain Mayesha. Masha'allah." Saif was laughing. His carefree laugh was so melodious. The way his eyes closed when he laughed and those big eyelashes fluttered it was so beautiful to look at. Even more beautiful than the scenery of the Murree according to her.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I was just thinking about helping you in climbing the horse then I will have taken one for me. But your brain.." he again started to laugh.

"Now stop." She said while blushing in embarrassment. Stupid brain. Why needed to think so much?

"Okay okay. Let's go." This time she gladly accepted his hand.

After helping Mayesha, Saif also took a horse. She was little bit scared but seeing that he was just beside her, her heart calmed down. It was a serene feeling.

"Where next? Wanna go toward the chairlift?" Saif asked after finishing their horse riding.

"Hmm... can I go to the masque for my Zuhr prayer?" She just asked for herself knowing that he wouldn't agree to go to masque to pray. She still remembered what had Saif once told her about praying.

"Yeah. I will wait outside." The moment was awkward as he replies to her.

"Okay."

He waited outside for Mayesha. He sighed as he sit on the bench. The memories were playing in his mind like it was just yesterday when he used to go for prayer with his abbu( father). Hamza, Rafael also used to come to the same masque on Fridays for jumma prayer. The memories were precious. But now look what he had become. A monster. Who had forgotten his God and was walking in the wrong path. But what could he do? He didn't had a choice back then but to walk in the dark path.
Mayesha's footsteps brought him out from his thoughts as he stood up.