O NO(Chapter-37)

A short update for my lovely readers. Don't forget to vote and comment. Guys please encourage me with your comments. I really don't get many comments.
Please. ❤️ U guys. Take care.

_________________________

Third person's pov

"Please. Someone tell me that it's true." Mayesha said in a shaky voice, tears adoring her cheeks. Infront of her stood her best friend, soul sister, smiling at her with tears in her eyes too.

"Did you forget about your ex? Didn't expect that baby." Sahara said with a smile.

"OMG..." Mayesha throw her arms around Sahara as she hugged her close to her chest. Sahara also hugged her tightly, fearing that she might lose her friend again.

Ammi looked at her daughter lovingly. She was so happy for Mayesha. Her daughter deserved every happiness in the world.

"I missed you Sahara. I..." Mayesha couldn't say anything as she was crying so much.

"Why you left me Mayesha...." A crying Sahara said.

"I am sorry bestie. I couldn't do anything..."

"I missed you, I missed you too. Now stop crying and show me your beautiful smile. Shhh....." Sahara tried to comfort Mayesha even when she herself was crying.

"Please forgive me for disappearing like that." Mayesha said holding Sahara's hand.

"You don't need to ask that." Sahara said giving a soft smile.

"You know everyday I thought about you. How are you? What you might be doing? If you are angry at me or not? You don't know....." Mayesha said still holding Sahara's hand.

"Now I am here. So don't worry." Sahara assured Mayesha.

"I am so happy that you are here." Mayesha but then it hit her like a truck that what was Sahara doing here.

"Sahara why are you here?" Mayesha asked confused and worried.

"O I forgot to tell you. Somebody kidnapped me." Sahara said with a pout while cleaning her cheeks with a tissue that she took out from her bag. Then started to clean mayesha's cheeks with another one.

She really look like a little disaster while crying.

"What? Who....."

"Are you a kid that you are saying 'kidnap' , Miss too much?" Rafael said as he opened his mouth for the first time after entering the room.

"You!!..." Sahara pointed a finger at Rafael and glared at him.

"Mayesha he is the one and that....that nice looking guy. They kidnapped me." Sahara said first pointing at Rafael and then at Hamza indicating he was the 'nice looking guy'.

Hamza slightly blushed hearing that. What a girl ! Literally had no filter in her mouth.

"They kidnapped you !???!!" A confused Mayesha asked looking at her two elder brothers.

"We didn't. You Miss too much, will you stop saying that we kidnapped you?" Rafael said with irritation.

"Why? I needed to say her everything what you guys did to me." Sahara said and looked at Mayesha.

"Mayesha...they...."

"Hey it doesn't call kidnap cause we just brought you here." Rafael said throwing draggers at Sahara. How dare she to say anything bad about him to his little sister?

Before a fight broke down Mayesha hold Sahara's hand and made her sat in the couch. And then looked at her two brothers indicating them to sit beside Ammi.

"Now stop. You are finally here. I am so happy."

"I am also so happy." Sahara said and smiled sweetly.

"Now meet my lovely family. My mother-in-law, my lovely ammi." Mayesha said and introduced Mrs. Amina. (Our Ammi - the heroine)

"Assalamu Alaikum aunty." Sahara said salam but seeing Ammi's face she thought that she might didn't like Sahara at all. But why?

Rafael smirked happily that Ammi didn't like that Miss too much.

"Walaikum salam. And what is this 'aunty' thing?" Ammi asked dramatically. If anyone could look at Rafael they could tell how much he wanted to cry now. What he thought and where his Ammi was going.

"Aunty...I mean.." Sahara didn't know what to say.

On the other hand Hamza, Rafael and Mayesha clearly know what was Ammi going to say.

"Call me Ammi dear. I am not that old to call aunty. Or I am ?" Ammi asked playfully glaring at Sahara.

"Sure... sure Ammi..." Sahara said too shocked.

"Hey... Mayesha! Is that beautiful lady really your mother-in-law or your sister in-law?" Sahara asked whispered loudly so everyone could hear, making everyone laughed except Rafael.

"They are my elder brothers. Rafael bhai and your that 'nice looking guy' Hamza bhai." Mayesha said teasing Sahara.

But was our girl someone to easily blush or shy around? Obviously not.

"Yeah. Too much nice looking." Sahara said giving a little glance at Hamza.
Poor Hamza. He really felt his ears turning hot from such attention.

"Hey I am more good looking and handsome." Rafael said with a arrogant smirk.

"Yeah more like a sulking face." Sahara said giving Rafael the same confident smirk.

Hamza, Mayesha and Ammi laughed, finally having someone who could fight back against Rafael.

"You Miss too much..."

"What I am Mr. Sulking face?" Sahara said laughing along with other.

"Mayesha...." Rafael whined like a kid but Mayesha just laughed even more.

"Nobody is in my team now. Just wait till Saif come home." Rafael said.

"By the way where is your husband?" Sahara finally asked the one question that was running from the moment she came here. She fully ignored Rafael and that 'Saif' name.

The happy laughter died and a serious environment settled down. Even Rafael's anger replaced with nervousness.

What would they say now? 

"He has gone to office in the morning." Mayesha said nervously. Thank god that she didn't need to lie. Cause only she knew how hard it was to lie to Sahara.

"So sad. I wanted to meet my brother-in-law. Needs to ask some questions." Sahara said with a hard face.

Where was the fun loving girl now? She really seemed so serious and murderous.

"Ammi... Mayesha..." Saif voice sliced the tension present in the air as everyone looked at each other.

"O NO.." Mayesha said looking at a smirking Sahara.