Another chance(Chapter-39)

Mayesha's pov

I looked at him speaking with people so gracefully, like a king. I was standing beside Ammi and Sahara talking with some ladies that Ammi wanted to introduce us. But my stupid eyes couldn't move from him.

He was just so mesmerising that I could hardly move my eyes. The way his fitted suit made his muscles outline so visible made me jealous. I wish to be that suite hugging him tightly. His hair set in a stylish way making me want to run my hand through them. He was a tease for my sore eyes. And not to forget the way these girls were looking at him was making me angry. How could i hold myself anymore?

"Baby stop gawking at my Bhai." Sahara whispered in my ears. She really had the eyes of an eagle. Too much sharp.

"No...I wasn't....." What would I say? I wasn't checking him out?

"No need to lie. I am sure even Saif bhai also know that you are looking at him."

"What?" O no. Was I that obvious?

"Yes. You were." Sahara said shacking her head as if she was disappointed at me.

"What?" I asked whispering softly so no one could hear us.

"Go and stand beside him. NOW." Did she just command me now?

Moreover I really needed to go to him. Those girls were really eyeing him badly. His mine, they needed to know that.

"Excuse me" I told the ladies and took steps toward him.

Hearing my footsteps he looked at me as I came closer to him. He gave me a sweet smile and wrapped his arm around my waist. I lowered my head as I place my head on his side. I inhaled a deep breath in his manly scent that immediately calm down my heart. He was my safe heaven. He was the bad boy who could bring heaven for me. The bad boy I loved unconditionally but was scared of his life style.

The beautiful night was something I never had thought about. I celebrated my birthday with my family.

Third person's pov

Sahara smiled looking at her friend. She was genuinely so happy for her. She prayed in her heart that her friend always stay happy like that.

"Assalamu Alaikum" A sudden voice shocked her as she turned around to look at that stupid person.

"Walaikum Salam" Sahara replied stiffly. Wow. She was nervous.

Why wouldn't she? There stood a handsome young man infront of her.

"I want to say sorry for the way we behaved infront of the shop. We are really sorry that we kind of forcefully made you to come with us" Hamza politely apologize. He really was a gentleman that many girls dreamed about having in their life.

"It's okay. You don't need to apologize and moreover I should be thankful to you guys. Because of you guys I met my friend after so long time." She said with a soft smile.

"Then you should thank Saif. He is the one who told us to find who is mayesha's best friend and bring her."

"I will surely."

What now? What more to say? Sahara stood in a awkward moment where she didn't know what to say for the first time in her life. And not to forget how she told him the 'nice looking guy' in the morning. Ishhhh how embarrassing?
Hamza looked at her with awe as her face started to look pink. She was blushing. Might be feeling awkward, he thought and cleared his throat. She looked up at him as he came little bit closer, not that much after all he was respectful about her and whispered softly.

"You look so beautiful."

Sahara blushed even more making Hamza chuckled.

"You..."