Realization(Chapter-26)

Hi...how are you all??

I need to attend my school everyday now. So I am quite busy but still I write the chapter for u guys. So I hope you guys will enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment. It's means a lot.
Stay safe and healthy.
Bye....❤️❤️❤️

Mayesha's pov

Running my hand through the books on the bookshelves of the library, I should think what book I am going to read but here I am thinking about Saif.
The man who left me alone in this house. Nishat would go back to New York after somedays so she had to go with Ammi.
I would miss her so much.

"There you are." My favourite book Romeo and Juliet (the excellent and lamentable tragedy of Romeo and Juliet). I am a big fan of this drama, ever since I first read it. Even being the rivals they fall in love without thinking about the consequences. But I didn't like the end at all. For a person like me who is very fond of happy ending stories, it is so sad and heart breaking.

But again when every love story is easy and simple?

Sitting on the carpet, I started to read the drama only to think about Saif more. Maybe the loneliness is making me miss him and think about him more than usual time. I should be angry but no I am not angry. He has that aura that only can make me crave for him, angriness is so far. What is he? Magician??

"Mam" Not again. I never like this. When someone call me mam, it feels so weird to me. But nobody is going to listen to me here.

"Yes, Roza?" I asked the maid.

"Mam,sir is calling you. He asked you to receive the landline phone there." I don't have a phone,I never asked for one. Maybe I am still not that much trust worthy to have a phone. So if Ammi or anyone wants to talk they mostly call on landlines.I was just thinking about him and it seemed he was also doing the same.

The landline also started to ring. Receiving the call suddenly I started to feel nervous and shy.

I am not in a position to be shy, we already kissed one time.

"Assalamu Alaikum. Is my beautiful wife there?" Saif voice brought me back to world.

"Walaikum Salam." What?? He just said Salam??

"What is my wife doing?" Saif asked softly with his manly voice, making my heart go insane.

"Thinking what to read. I am in library."

"Okay. Did you have your lunch?"

"No...I.."

"It's past 2 and you didn't have your lunch." Why is he shouting? It's not the first time. When I used to work I often used to have late lunch.

"Sorry..."

"Now go and have your lunch. Okay?"
"Okay. Did you have your lunch?" I asked feeling embarrassed for getting scolded.

"Yeah and I will come home early."

"Hmm.."

He really likes to order me. From somedays he is enjoying, no loving to order me.

Third person pov

"Dear, is the dish not good? Do you want me to cook something else for you?" The elder woman,who is the cook asked Mayesha.

"No. It's good, aunty. It's just I am used to have lunch with Ammi. So not feeling to have more." Mayesha said.

"O dear, mam will not like it if you don't have your food properly."