Marriage discussion (chapter-8)

Saif's pov

"Ammi. It's.... The girl....  " Before I could say anything. She said something which clearly indicates that she knows everything. So no need to lie,now I just need to prepare for some lectures. That means..... They plan the lunch for this discussion. O no. They fooled me.

"What did you think, my dear son? We will not know anything, specially me? I am your ammi don't forget that."

"Bro. We already saw how much creepily you see our bhabi's photo. And love is in the air. We are not blinds here."

Bhabi??Rafael addressed her bhabi !!??
His bhabi means my wife. I blushed at the thought. Hell no. I blushed!!??God, it's not me.

"See, he is blushing. We caught you at the right time, lover boy." Hamza saw me blushing.

"O my son is in love. But he didn't say anything to us. So bad right guys??" O my sweet Ammi how you always get to know everything??

"By the way bro. I like your choice. So when you are going to marry my bhabi?" Rafael said.What?? It's not possible.

"I can't marry her not even think my life with her." I said genuinely. I know the truth of my life.

"What????!!" They all scream together.

"But why, beta?" Ammi saw my sad face which was there just for a mere second so she asked me softly.

"My life is not suitable for her, Ammi. She can't live with me, even if I love her. She is so innocent for my world. I can't have her beside me." I said the bitter truth.

I want her but the beast inside me is not enough to save her from the cruelty of this world.

"She is for you, that's why you two met. Just say yes Saif" Hamza said and Rafael also support him.

"Yes, Saif. I want a bhabi. And I will not accept anyone else as my bhabi. Only Mayesha bhabi has the right."

"Beta have some trust on your Ammi. And say yes to marry her. I will do everything after that." Ammi assure me.

"But Ammi....  "

"It's my last wish beta. Please fullfil it." I couldn't even complete what I was going to say she started her emotional blackmail.

"Please, Saif. Say yes for ammi and also for us" those idiots also said at the same time.

I couldn't deny anymore cause I also want her. I will save her from the world I promise. I am selfish but is it bad to want to have something for someone's own purpose?? For my happiness?? I will not deny it anymore. I want her, I need her. She needs to be mine. It's not a dark psychotic love, it's a pure love. Which I am curving for.

"Yes, I will marry her" I said and the two started shouting along with Ammi in happiness. See angel how much effect you have on me. I couldn't deny your charm anymore. I surely want to spend my whole life with you.

Mayesha's pov

At night in the dinner table

I was preparing everything. They will come down any time. I set all the dishes in the table and they also came. They are looking so happy today. What might be the reason? I was about to serve them when my aunty said something that I can't explain. I just stood there not being able to function my mind.

She asked me to have my dinner with them and I don't need to serve them also. She again asked me sit down. I silently sat down and have my dinner with them for the first time.

I was cleaning table after finishing my other works. When my uncle call my name from living room. What did I do now?? I quickly go there. They were sitting in the sofa. My aunty said that they want to talk about something to me. I said ok.

My uncle started. "Tomorrow some people are coming to see you. So be ready like a nice girl." I didn't understand what does that means.

"We want you to say that you are ok with this marriage proposal." Now I understand. They want me to get married. Without knowing anything about the guy or his family,I need to say yes??

But I am not ready. I don't want to get married.

Before I could say anything my uncle said "I hope you will think wisely. Marry that guy and leave the house as soon as possible. We don't want to see your face anymore. And you are lucky that they sent the proposal otherwise who will marry you?"

After finishing their speeches they both go toward their room, leaving me in a broken state.

I couldn't stand here any longer. I just run to my room. Now only one thing can help me. I do my wudu and sit in my prayer mat . I do my prayer, told all my miseries to Allah. Only Allah can help. He know everything, what is good for us and what is wrong for us. After crying my heart out I stood up from my prayer mat.

And go to my bed to sleep. But sleep was far from me. I was thinking what I will do?? I can't say no, I have to say yes. But I don't want to get married. And who send the marriage proposal?? If I marry him will he be nice to me?? And what about his family members?? Will they be nice or bad toward me?? Will they abuse me after marriage?

Marriage?? The word is also foreign for me. I can't think properly. But still my mind want to think about many other things. About my life, about my future, about my fate. What did I do to have such a life?? I just want to stop my thinkings and sleep for now. Cause the marriage discussion surely left me exhausted.