Out of control(Chapter-31)

Mayesha's pov

I don't know why if I really wanted to know about his Mafia work. I am going to pay for my curiosity one day but maybe today I wanted to know something. Not the one which the whole world know but the one which certain persons know.
Ammi tried to stop me from coming but I know today I wanted some answers for my questions. Those questions are not leaving my mind and heart.

"Mayesha are you sure? If you want we can....."

"I am sure bhai. I want to go there." I didn't let Hamza bhai finish what he was about to say. Today I want to end every curiousity.

Rafael bhai was sitting beside Hamza bhai. They also tried to stop me from coming but today I will do what I want.

Saif's pov

It's raining outside. I want to go outside and clean my all sins. Want to live freely. But is it even possible? After what I was doing sometime ago. But they deserve it for hurting my love.

Flash back

"Bro, what happen? Why are looking at the watch so much?" Hamza asked me.
"Mayesha had gone to washroom and it's been 12 min she isn't coming back." I said looking at the watch. I was feeling so restless and my heart was saying that something is about to happen. Is Mayesha in any danger?
"Yeah. The washroom is close from here. It shouldn't take much time." Rafael said.
"Wait, I will go and check if she is in trouble or need anything." I said and was about to stand up but Hamza stop me.
"Hey, we will go with you also but wait." They also stand up and Hamza call a female waitress. And told her to come with us politely. The girl first say no, of course who will say yes to go somewhere with three boys.  Then Hamza make her understand that we need her to go inside the washroom and check if Mayesha is okay and help her if she need anything.
I must say Hamza is really good thinking at such moment. I was thinking to go inside and checked by my self. But I know Mayesha will not like that.
"The girl is wearing a dark green dress and matching scarf on her head." I said to the girl. It didn't even take a minute that the girl enter, we heard her screaming. I don't know what I was doing, I just found myself inside the washroom with my heart beating so fast, looking at the girl lying in the floor. My Mayesha....
I don't know what exactly I was feeling but I just want to kill those bastards. I was looking at Mayesha lying on the floor but then I saw Rafael about to lift her up. That's when I got my senses.
"Give her to me, I will take her."

* * *

"Boss, he someone wants to meet you and he's up." My man informed me that the bastard is up. I still haven't say anything to Hamza and Rafael or I don't think he would be alive till now.

I just want to give him my sweet time. He needs to know what I can do for my love. But first let me see who wanted to see me. Then I will start my work.

"Okay. I will see who come to meet me and take care of bastard" I said to my man and light up a cigarette. The smoke I exhale created someone's face. So sweet and innocent. Her soft features, those cubby cheeks...all this bought a smile to my face. My Mayesha.....I am totally crazy for her. This is what always happen with me whenever I tried to smoke. Her face...it's enough to not let me enjoy smoking. She hates those who smoke. I had never smoke infront of her but one day she found out that I smoke ,while cleaning my study table she saw the lighter and a packet of cigarettes. And that's how I got to know.

Leaving the cigarette almost like untouched as I had just inhaled two smoke, I started to go toward my office area.

"Look who decided to grace me with their present. A local friend of mine." I said mockingly after entering into the room.

I take my sit and look at him. He is sitting infront of me like he don't give a shit about who I am. I don't want to scare the shit out of him. Let him stay in dark. It will be fun when he will know who I am. His three bulky size men can't do anything also.

"What can I do? You never come to meet so I personally come to greet you."
How dare he?

"It will be good if you say why you come to meet me." I said as I don't want to waste my time on someone like he.

"Like I said in our last meeting I want you to sign these papers and I am giving you good amount of money for the orphanage." Tamir said. I am never going to do that in my lifetime. He wants to destroy the orphanage and build a mall there. I already said no before and again he's here for that land. Now it's getting on my nerves.

"I will be so pleased if you get out from my office." I said still maintaining my calm and relaxed posture. But I know how I am feeling from inside. The way he is sitting infront of is making me want to shoot right in the middle of his dumb head.

"How dare you? You don't know who I am?" He roared and stand up.

"Do you know who I am?" I said and take out my gun from my drawer. I love all my guns collection but it has a special place in my heart. Cause I killed my father's murdered with it and enter in the dark.

His men set their gun at me. And he come close to my face and said, " Your all men's are out Saif. You alone in the room can't do anything. Better sign these papers."

"Really?? I can't do anything... let's see." I said and fire three bullets toward his man right in the middle of their foreheads.

"What...." Before Tamir could say anything I twisted his hand and press his head down on the table.
"Now did you see. Am I enough?" I asked laughing darkly at him.

"Who are you?" Tamir asked in his quivering voice. I smirked at his words and pressed his head down with more pressure.

"You don't deserve to know who I am stil.... Am your death, mafia king Saif Ali Khan." I said and shoot him.

But I feel like not only Tamir soul left his body but mine two by hearing my love screaming like a madwoman. I look behind me where my Mayesha was looking at me with fear.

Hey guys. How r u all? I hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Your vote and comment encourage me to write.
❤️ U guys.