Is this first sight of love??(chapter-6)

Saif's pov

In morning after having my breakfast with ammi, now I am going to my office. Khan's textiles and Co. My father's hard work that he left for me. I am now the ruler of this empire.

I miss him so much in my life. Ammi says that I changed after abbu's death. It might be true. Cause it had effected me the way that I can't describe . That accident change everything.

I enter in office building. Everyone said their greeting but I didn't reply just nod my head that's it.

I enter my private lift and directly went to 27th floor. To my cabin. My secretary see me and said salam. But I just went straight to my cabin.

My big cabin, nicely organized. The wooden big table,there kept files in an organized way. The black grey combination of the room scream coldness and dominant. Just like me. I sit in my chair and called my secretary to asked my today's meetings and other appointments with the clients. She said I have five meetings today. And an appointment with the Japanese client, which was postponed two days ago.
After that I also start my official war with the files.
.
.
.

After some hours

I finished my third meeting of the day. I am now going to my cabin from meeting room. The meeting was about the new project.

Entering in my cabin I meet the most amusing sight . My two friends are there. One is eating like he didn't eat for days. And other was continuously flirting with my one employee. Wow. Amusing right??

"Don't you have any work, miss Ria?"hearing my voice both of my idiotic friends snapped at my direction along with miss Ria, the flirty employee in my cabin right now.

"Sir, I ha..have. I just ca...came to give you this file." She said.

"Okay. Keep it and leave." I order. She do the work and literally run away from here.

I go and sit in my chair, then glance at them. They are sitting in the sofa which is placed in the middle of the office, like they own the place. Impressive. One is still eating. Ok, let me tell you the flirting one is Rafael and the eating one is Hamza.

"Why you guys come? If you don't have any work then please leave." I just said to them. I know they will not mind me. And also they don't have the mind to mind.

"Mister. We came for your work. Ok?? And give some respect." Hamza said.

"Yes. We came for you and see how ungrateful you are? At least you should let me get her number? No, 'keep it and leave' !!" Rafael the drama queen said.
By the way he is not serious about girls. So girls better stay away from him.

"Now stop this drama and say what is the work??". Without giving any remark I came to the point.

"Arey, Hamza. Just give him the file and lets leave from this arrogant guy's cabin. Just an ungrateful guy." Again Rafael's drama.

"Here. Open it and see" At last Hamza give me a file and sit in front of me in the chain, Rafael also sit beside him.

Without wasting anymore time I open the file. The first thing I see was a beautiful young lady's photo, her hair is cover with scarf,she doesn't have that porselain or ivory skin tone, which is most beautiful according to some people. She has a very bright tanned skin tone. Which is very much attractive looking. And her face has that innocent look that tell that she is really innocent just the way her face show. Then my eyes suddenly goes toward her eyes, the same dark eyes. Is she that.....??

I am speechless. She might be the same girl. Yes, the same eyes. How can I forgot those?? They are the only thing which I have been thinking about most of the time these days and also dreaming about.

So to confirm the name which once Rafael said that is Mayesha Akram,I was about to take a look at the name but I feel that someone is shaking me by my right shoulder. So I lift my face from the file and see Rafael is shaking me. Why he is shaking me now?? Uff. So I rise my one eyebrow as a questioning way.

He understand and said, "Where are you lost man?? Hamza was speaking with you but you were lost somewhere in your own world??"

"Nothing, just reading the file. Wait, let me finish it." Saying this I started to read the whole file .

Mayesha Akram born in New York. Her father used to work there as an engineer. At the age of 7 ,she lost her parents in a car accident. As she doesn't have any other relatives than her uncle and aunty, so they adopted her. Currently she is 21 years old, working in a bakery as a chef. Completed her study in culinary arts.  And others information like best friends, hobbies and so. But one this which catch my attention is that every Friday in evening she goes to a orphanage and spend some time there with the kids.

You are really an angel I must say. Such a pure heart and soul. And also so beautiful. Huh??Wow,girl what are you?? What are you doing to me?? Again some stupid shaking in my shoulder bring me back to present. This time it is Hamza who was shaking my shoulder.

"Why are you taking so much time just to read a file man?? You okay na??" O my god why am I getting lost like this?? It's like I am clean bowled by this girl goodness and beauty.

"Saifffff"

"Why the hell are you screaming man. I am not deaf. I can hear." I also scream at that stupid Rafael who was screaming my name a few moments ago.

"Really??" He now mocked at me as I was really in my thinking world.

"Yes. Now tell me why you were screaming at me?"

"What happen man?? You were thinking something. Share with us. NOW" Okay now what?? I need to answer the serious Hamza.

"I was thinking she is so kind ,yes so kind. I was just thinking that. As it's so rare to see." Were you really thinking that?? Or some beauty topic. My mind seriously mocked at me.

"O, yes. Same here. I was also thinking that she is not like the other greedy people." Hamza said. So it means he is convinced.

"I was thinking that also and that her skin is so beautifully shinny." How dare you Rafael??

"Hey. Don't dare to talk about her like this. Get it??" I almost shout at Rafael.
"Man I was kidding. Why minding?? But I think you like her, right?? " He shrugged his both eyebrows.

Yes. I like her, no I lov... What?? O my god. When I started to like her?? And that ' L' word??? No. I am having just simple attraction . Yeah attraction.

"No I don't like her. Some stupid like you can think like this. It just she save me. And she is not like your cheap girlfriends." I replied, nobody can say anything about her.

"Okay. I get it." Rafael replied. Suddenly someone laughed out loud. And it was not anyone but Hamza.

"What??" I asked. Rafael also look irritated." O my god. You are looking like you are having a teenage crush. Trying to save his crush from any bad comments from his friends. You never do something like that before." Hamza said.

Now the turn goes to Rafael, he also laughed at me .

"Stop it guys. Stop it. I just said the truth." I tried to save myself.

"But why you have to said about my girlfriends?? Because I said something about your crush??" The Rafael is really something.

"Ok. Now stop. And leave the cabin. Your work is finish. And you guys have your own office and work to handle. The door is there. Let me lead the way." Saying this I go to the door and held it open. Both look at each other and come toward the door way.

"You are ungrateful buddy. At least give a smile na??" Hamza said.

"Such an ungrateful brat." Rafael said.

"Thanks,I will remember. Have a nice day." They go out and I close the door at there back. I go back to my table and again open the file.

Seeing her photo I feel something inside me. So calm and peace, that's what my heart is feeling. Her eyes they calm my soul. Her smile in this picture is making my heart beat go faster. Is this first sight of love???

I hope you guys will like the chapter. Those who are reading the book till now. Thank you so much for the support. And I also want to thanks one person personally that is lopa22joshi sister. Thanks to all again ❣️.