Dream (chapter-4)

Mayesha's pov

"Sorry mam. I have some emergency so I  can't come today."currently I am talking to my boss. She is such a sweet lady so she will surely understand.

"Okay, dear. Don't say sorry. Sometimes we get emergency,so no problem" see I told you she is a nice lady.

"Thanks, mam. Assalamu Alaikum and Allah Hafez. Take care"

"Waliakumussalam and you also take care. Allah Hafez."

Then I cut the call. Because of my aunty I am being a prisoner here,so I couldn't able to go to the bakery. That's why I informed  her that I have some emergency and the owner also understand. She is such a sweet heart. We shouldn't lie but if we see other way I didn't lie. It's really an emergency here,a person is being prisoned in a store room .

By the way I am not crying anymore cause it is all in vain. Why to waste tears for such things?

"What is there?" Something is moving there at the left side in the corner.

"O, hey there cutie. Let me lift you , wait." O,guys you all must be thinking who is this cutie. I found a little cat here. And it is so cute.

"Cutie, how you come here? By this window? Do you live here? You are so free, right?You can go anywhere. But see I am not free. Will I ever be?" I talked so much with the cat,like a mad woman.

But what more can i do then this? So I play with the cat for sometime. But the cat also go from there after some time.

I am feeling so much pain in my skull  and cheeks. I tried to ignore it by playing with the cat but now what can I do?I already told na it's painful, see it's true.So I tried to sleep for sometime by lying in the floor. It's not a new thing for me as I easily get punished for small thing.

I have dreams of my own.Like all other girls I also dream to have my own family,a happy family. Where ammi, abbu,bhai and maybe a little sister also!!But here I don't have that happy family.

I am bound to this fake family,bound to pay my dept.Will I ever be free?Someday maybe someone will come to save me from this.Then maybe I can have a happy family of my own.

His mom will be my ammi, his abbu will be my abbu, his siblings will be my siblings also.

If he doesn't have any family members, I don't mean in a bad way,but someday people will have to go back to their true place. Go back to the creator. If he don't have anyone,then will make a family of our own. We and our children.

But the question is am I  going to be free from here? Definitely not,cause according to aunty I am the maid of this house.So how can I be free? Thinking this I sleep, hoping to dream about a nice family.Where we will live happily.

Saif's pov

"Hey,listen. Where are you going? Don't go in alley at night?" a girl was waking in a road, it's an empty road on people are present. She is about to take an alley road. I am currently following her. Don't know why?

But she look familiar. When she was about to enter into an alley. Suddenly she turn around. And that's it time stop there. The same familiar beautiful dark black eyes. Those heart captivating eyes. And a familiar single pearl gold chain in that girl's neck.I was just looking at her eyes, didn't able to see her face,just the beautiful soul captivating eyes but then suddenly she turn around and go from there.

I was also about to follow her but then everything turn black,no street light nor any single light full darkness everywhere.

I open my eye and see I am in bed i.e hospital bed. But what even happened just now? What did I even dream about? Eyes? Dark black eyes? It is about the girl,who save me.The same eyes. But the question is why am I dreaming about her? It's also strange that I can only see her eyes not face, it must be because I didn't see her face and now also the pearl chain.

In my unconscious mind unknowingly I keep my right hand in my pocket to see if I have the chain or not. I have it. But I couldn't function my mind properly any longer.As I am in under of medicines effect.So, i again fell asleep. Thinking why I see a dream about her?

Guys, chapter- 4 is also finished. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment. It's means a lot. And also as I am new pls tell other about my book. It's a request.