Burning stares(Chapter-27)

Mayesha's pov

"Ammi, is it necessary to go? I will not feel comfortable. You know right?" I asked Ammi.

I really don't want to go. Parties had always been my week point. I would feel damn nervous to even look at someone. And then talking with anyone is like a curse at that moment. But today I need to accompany my husband to one of his business parties.

"I know but it will make you feel good. A new place, a new experience and you are sad." Ammi reason out.

"I am just missing Nishat. Nothing else." I am really missing Nishat a lot. She is my good friend. She used to remind me about Sahara. I really miss Sahara a lot but I can't say anything.

"By anyhow are you thinking to ditch my son for Nishat?" Ammi asked frowning her eyebrows, looking so cute.

"Not bad but I am not into girls." I said winking at Ammi and it makes both of us laugh.

But someone's fake cough caught our attention. Looking at the doorstep, there stood my husband. Looking handsome sorry devilishly handsome.
Fitted black Armani suite with white shirt beneath is making him more appealing to eyes.

"Ammi, would you mind giving me sometime with my wife?" Saif asked still looking at my way.

"She is all yours." Ammi said and left me alone under his beautiful alluring heated stare.

"You look breathtaking beautiful." Saif said coming close to me.
I could sense his closeness as I can't look at him. I am still learning to handle his dominating stare burning stare.

Third person's pov

He started to travel his eyes from her eyes to her whole body, taking in every details. She look gorgeous in her dark green dress. Saif come close to her and hug her from behind, taking in a breath in her beautiful rosy scented neck.
Mayesha shivered fully noticeable to Saif. He loves the way he effect her. Giving a barely touchable kiss on her neck over the scarf he placed a beautiful necklace there, making Mayesha's look complete.

Mayesha look at herself in the mirror, feeling awestruck to even think anything. A beautiful emerald necklace was placed on her neck.
From the moment she become Saif's wife he didn't forget to show her what richness called.
He move her to look at him and this time she look at him as if saying 'it's too expensive, I can't take it.'

"It's nothing compares to you. You are precious. I love you." He said making couple of butterflies flutter around her.
"Thanks for loving me so much."

Mayesha said with tears in her eyes. She is not going to back off any more, she wanted him...just him as her everything.
"Now don't cry. These tears hurt me." Saif said and take her hand in his, sliding a matching ring on her right ring finger.
"Let's go now, if you don't want me to ruin your beautiful make up." He said winking at his beautiful siren.

" He said winking at his beautiful siren