Who is she?(chapter-20)

Third person pov

Mayesha was removing her jewelleries after coming back from her wedding reception. The reception was so grand. Everything was so luxurious.
Every person's eyes was on her as she is the bride of the famous businessman Saif Ali Khan. But little did she know that not the people who are the guests but also someone special was also looking at her. That someone was Saif. Saif was looking at her through out the whole function but didn't make it obvious to Mayesha.
He was just mesmerized by her beauty. May people don't think Mayesha beautiful but for Saif Mayesha is the most beautiful and pretty lady in his life.
If all these he could tell her.

While taking off her jewelleries her mind shifted to the things she heard when she went to the washroom.

"She is not even that much beautiful then why did Saif marry her? Bitch."

"Maybe some business purposes. You can understand right?? Selling their daughter's in name of business."

"Otherwise who gonna like someone like her. By the way what happen to her parents they didn't come I think?"

"I think she might be some charity case like a billionaire married an orphan."

"Hahahaha"

Their every single words and laughter was a stab in her heart.

Getting out from her beautiful dress she nicely place it in her closet. She really like the dress as Saif had personally chose it for her.

But suddenly a silent tear slipped from her eye while placing the dress

It's hard to take......She is really confused about Saif. She has a lot of questions...why he buy her? If it's about sex he can do that without their marriage. Why can't he, after all he is the Mafia king. He do bad things.... But does he really?? He didn't answer her question last time when she asked him. She is really in need of those answers....she is feeling something toward him...a attraction, a pull toward him.

She doesn't want her heart to grow any false hope. Their relationship is not stable,the attraction is not on a stable relationship.... she know that. But her heart is so simple just like her. Wherever it gets a little touch of love or care it flies away there. Not taking a look back at Mayesha....

She had also said to Ammi that she will try....and she really want to do that but she can't cope up with all these questions running in her mind.
And it's somehow not for Ammi , she wants to give a chance from heart ,for herself, for her heart.

Looking at her necklace she softly said" what is he doing with me? Do you know anything grandma?"

Sitting on the bed, Mayesha look at her husband. Who is looking so handsome working in his laptop, sitting in sofa. She could hardly resist her eyes from roaming around his handsome face and also the desire to run her hand through his nicely gelled hair.

"Am I that handsome?" Saif asked without looking at Mayesha.

"Ha??....I...." like always Mayesha stutter to answer.

"I know I am handsome but why just you having the opportunity of staring?I should also take mine, right??"
Standing up from sofa,Saif was coming close to Mayesha while saying all this, making her heart flutter. She don't know why but she stands up from the bed and started to get step backward.

All of a sudden the atmosphere somehow seemed to get changed.

"I..." Mayesha couldn't say anything as her back hit the wall but before her head could hit,Saif place his hand behind her head and pull her head gently close to his face. As now their faces are so close to each other.

"What?? Don't you gave me the permission to see you closely, wifey?" Saif asked close to her lips.
There lips can touch if anyone of them move a little bit.

Mayesha couldn't even think straight at the moment...

"I.... "

"Saifffff...." A girl enter their bedroom shouting Saif's name , making them separated from each other.

"Nishant.....how come you here??" Saif asked shocked going close to the girl.

"Yes I come to meet you darling." Nishant said sounding so much happy.

Saif and Nishant hugged each other and Saif said, "I missed you."

"I missed you too Saif." Nishant replied making Mayesha somehow feel jealous and confused.

She can't help but......Missed you??.......Who is she that my mysterious husband missed her?? And darling??? what is going on?? Who is she???

Do vote and comment. Sorry for such slow updates. Stay safe and healthy. Bye.