My family (chapter-15)

Third person's pov

Before Hamza could give another punch at Saif's face Mayesha quickly stand beside Saif and fold her hands together in a pleading way and said, "please bhai, don't hit him more."

Hamza remove his hand from Saif's collar hearing Mayesha's voice.

"Did he do something bad with you sister?? You alright na?? You can tell me anything. I'm with you." He had already made Mayesha as his sister, the moment he got to know about Saif's feeling for Mayesha. Now he is so happy to hear that Mayesha has called him bhai and he is also going to take care of her like a big brother.

Mayesha was also happy that Hamza is a nice guy and he has also addressed her as sister.

"Bhai I am okay. Everything is fine, don't worry." Mayesha replied meekly as she can't give the answer.

Till now Saif, Rafael and their mother was seeing all this. They were very impressed with Mayesha's behaviour. She is indeed a good and well mannered girl.

"Beti (daughter) say to us if my son had done something with you. Me and my other two sons,we will not spare him." Saif's Ammi said to Mayesha in a motherly tone and glared at Saif.

Mayesha was feeling very uncomfortable right now as all the attention is on her. But she was glad that they are nice people unlike her husband who had bought to her like an object.

"No. I am fine aunty. Your son..di...didn't do anything to..m.. me." Mayesha could read the worry in the woman's eyes that she was worried about her answer. As it is a matter of her upbringing.

So she decided to go with the flow. But her stupid tongue had to stammer.
"Okay beti, now come I need to ask some questions to you two" saying this she guide Mayesha to the sofa to sit down.

Mayesha was grateful to her as it was so difficult for her to stand with a heavy dress along with all those heavy jewelries. Her legs were paining.

The atmosphere around the living room is to serious that Mayesha's brain can't even able to function that what is happening here.
She is having a lot of questions in her mind. But who gonna answer them??

"So you guys got married??" Ammi ask the question making Mayesha to come back to the reality. She was sitting beside Ammi.

Mayesha couldn't say anything as it's so uncomfortable and it's too much to take for her in just one day. First getting sold then Nikah and now all this questioning. And also why it seems like they know her?? Like it's not the first time to they saw her?? Is is really so confused.

"Ammi. Yes we got married and she is my wife." Saif answered, feeling proud.

Even Mayesha could feel that by hearing his deep manly voice. But she don't why??
But the other members they know. He is proud of what he had said. She is here with him as his wife. She is his now.

"Did you forced her?" Ammi's this question made Mayesha shiver. Her cruel reality.... that she had been sold.

"No. I ask her uncle to give her to me in my way and he agreed about it. So we got married." What he said is true. And beside that his family knows that what he is talking about.....his ways. They don't know the exact way but they know it's not that good.

Just Mayesha is the one who is confused here. But she knows one thing that her uncle and aunty is the one to sell her.

Ammi hold Mayesha's hand and said, "I don't know how and in which circumstances you two got married but now I want you to let the past be past and think about the future."

Ammi words make Mayesha think about her life. She couldn't able to control her tears anymore .......she started to cry.

All become tensed seeing her like this. Saif was about to stand to go toward her but his Ammi hug her.

"Sshh... don't cry. You have us. I know it's tough to have all strangers around you and being in new place but every girl go through it." Ammi's words somehow make Mayesha a little bit calm.

She felt something when Ammi had hugged her. Something warm....She thought is the feeling called motherly love??

She straighten herself as she is feeling a little bit embarrassed now after a little break down.
"Thanks aunty." She said feeling embarrassed to cry like a baby.

"I am not your aunty. Call me Ammi. You are my son's wife but I will consider and treat you as my daughter. I always wanted to have a daughter now I have a cute, pretty daughter."
Saying this ammi again hugged Mayesha and she also hugged Ammi back.

Mayesha is also so happy to have a motherly figure.

"Ammi... " She called her, more like testing the word.

"Okay now my turn."saying this Rafael came forward.

"I am Rafael Shah and I am your husband's best friend . More like a brother. You can call me Rafael bhai" he said to her politely having somehow a protective feeling toward Mayesha as he got a younger sister.

"Assalamu Alaikum bhai. I am Mayesha. Nice to meet you." She said politely. Her politeness make everyone to like her more.

"Walaikum Salam. Can you please again call me bhai?? Please lil sister." Hearing what Rafael said Mayesha and everyone smile.

"Bhai..." She called again.

"Now my turn. Assalamu Alaikum sister. I am Hamza Hosain, the one who was beating your husband." Hamza said standing beside Rafael. Also didn't let Rafael to say anything more. As he knows that if Rafael started he will not stop easily.

"Walaikum Salam bhai. Nice to meet you too."

"O god finally I have a sister now. I am going to protect you like a big brother my lovely little sister." Hamza said happily making Mayesha chuckle.

"Same here bro. I am also there with you. And now you......my lovely bro, don't you dare to give a hard time to my lil sister. Cause I am going to kill you if you do so." Rafael said looking at Saif.

"Same here." Hamza and Ammi said together making Mayesha chuckled. Poor Saif he is surely going to have a hard time because of his mother and his two friends.

"Okay....ok. I get it." Saif said looking amazed by all these.

"Yes. We are her family. So be careful." Ammi said, it really took Mayesha's breath.

For a moment Mayesha was about to cry but thinking about being embarrassed she somehow stopped herself. And she is happy so she don't want to cry.

She was angry on her fate. But now she knows whatever had happened it was for the best. As now she has a family thanks to her stranger husband.