"I'm not sure how old you are, but based on the way you play pool," she snorted, "I would've guessed 5." Alyx and I laughed at her comment, the both of them offering to carry the thick spell books and other items for me.

"Wow, win one game and she thinks she's the Queen," Christian scoffed with a smile on his chiseled, bearded face.

"That one win quickly turned into 11--"

"How are you, Baze?" He grinned down at me after nodding to Alyx as if asking for permission to speak. It was hard to tell if he was just being respectful or genuinely feared the Alpha in some way and didn't want to upset him. Christian wasn't there either times to see Alyx get mad so I was surprised with how quick he would clean his act up at the presence of my mate. He seemed like a cocky meathead and people with those kinds of personalities tend to find it hard to bow down to others, even their significant others.

"Still growing a baby," I smiled with happiness.

"Looking beautiful while doing so," he added. "Can't wait to meet my God daughter!"

"I'd fight you for the title of God parent in a heart beat," Rein challenged him with her dark eyes when we all entered through the spacious foyer of the emerald mansion.

"Anyone who resorts to violence shouldn't use Godly in terms of anything they do," he barked out a laugh. "My name is Christian," he winked at us, "Keep that in mind, you two!"

"And ironically, he's the Tazmanian Devil," Rein chuckled.

When Alyxzandra's born, Alyx and I are going to have to dodge the topic of God parents on both sides in order to avoid anything, but ungodly things from happening if we had to choose. You can always hope that they were joking, but I'd hate to test it and find out in the heat of the moment.

"You finally moving in?" Tyler giggled, noticing the bag of items both Christian and my mate carried.

"Sorry to disappoint you," I gave her a sheepish smile and said, "No. Those are the grimoires and some herbs I may need."

"Doing a seance?" Cole snickered. I didn't expect all of them to be present, most of the time when I came here it was little to no vampires around. Mainly Veronica and Sebastian were here, Piero along with Vivian too, but I knew not to expect seeing them anytime soon or at least until the baby is born. Whenever their anniversary neared, they'd disappear for at least two months according to everyone else who uses the mansion as a hang out place, them being able to find a home within any home if they truly wanted to.

"Nuh-uh," Allie shook her head at Cole, his hazel eyes was questioning the shirt she had on, his head tilted a little to inspect it.

"Haven't seen anyone wear jeans and a dress since the early 2000's," Tyler commented when she joined Cole's inspection of Allie's shirt, not realizing it belongs to the 6'5 vampire that just came downstairs behind them in a similar dark gray one. I'd be lying if I said that Sebastian covering up his tattoos wasn't disappointing. I wanted to ask him about it all and knew I'd forget if he kept them covered thanks to my delirious, pregnancy brain.

"We have serious business to talk about," he looked at everyone present, light blue eyes shining with satisfaction after grazing Allie in his shirt.

The serious business made me almost drop some items on the floor out of nervousness. My heart was racing and I have to slow my breathing to calm it down and prevent my hands from shaking.