🇪 🇵 :fourty nine

Jungkook stood infront of the hospital where y/n is, as he have landed in australia few minutes ago, and he is directly here after pulling out the location of the hospital, with his guards around him, he rushed inside the hospital, bumping into some nurses, doctors, workers, he rushed to where she is.

Following his guard, who knows where she is, he entered inside the elevator, tapping his feet on the floor, his eyes shedding tears, and soon the elevator opened, he rushed out of it, the guard opened the door of her room, and he walked in, finding her family members covering the bed.

And they turned to him, they waved at him, and he waved back, felix hugged jungkook tightly, before walking out of the room, her mother patted his back, and she walked out of the room, and her father did the same, patting his back, walking out of the room, while the doctor is covering her face.

He walked forward, he is calm, after watching her family, he knows there isn't anything serious, the doctor moved from her, and he saw her face, she burst out crying once she saw his face, he walked to her, sitting beside her on the bed, she slowly sat up on the bed, he stared her face, carefully and slowly, admiring the face he craved for all this time like crazy.

His eyes shedding tears, while his eyes roaming around her whole face, he extended his arms, she sobbed, hugging him tightly, keeping her head on his chest, crying, and he saw her bandaged leg, which have been shot, "bogo shipo"She mumbled, kissing his cheeks again and again.

He cupped her cheeks, kissing her all over her face desperately, and finally pressing his lips on her's, kissing her softly, gently, still cupping her cheeks, he broke the kiss, pecking the tip of her nose, she pecked his back, he pulled her wrist, making her sit on his lap, facing him.

His eyes went from her face to her belly, "jeo imsin haess-eoyo"She whispered into his ear, he burst out crying, while holding her both waist, "I'm sorry I'm sorry my love i wasn't there with you"He said, sobbing, she shooked her head, wiping his tears, kissing his eyes, "there isn't anyone's fault"She replied, hugging him tightly.

He closed his eyes, feeling her warmth, after being away from it for two weeks, "do you wanna touch the baby?"She asked, breaking the hug, he immediately nodded his head, she grabbed his both palms, placing them on her belly.

His eyes soften like wet feather, he stroked her belly, staring at it with a softest smile, he leaned to her, kissing her forehead softly, attaching his forehead with her, "you know i didn't kissed you on forehead from the starting just for this day just to hear this from you, i have saved this forehead kiss for this day, thank you y/n for existing"He mumbled.

She sobbed, her tears soaking his cheeks, he wiped them with his thumb, "you are my need y/n which I'm in need of day and night, i know for people we look like some fourteen years old teenagers but i don't care about them i will show evey corner of my heart to you where only you live y/n, you are the most beautiful girl, the most precious girl, no one can be you, even when i die seven time and come back seven time into this world i only want you to be my mrs jeon, you doesn't have a place in my heart, you made by heart jeon y/n, i always wanted to get married and have someone like you, a cute, beautiful angel like you, god have sent you from australia to korea, only for me, you are made for me, i wouldn't be able to live a life without you, the earth will be hell without you, thank you for being".

Jungkook confessed, his eyes glistening, her lips quivering, as she was crying all the time hearing his beautiful words for her, "your gguk won't let you go anywhere he will be with you day and night, gguk was soo scared when he got to know about you, and now he is more concern after knowing about little gguk, his chest hurts, his heart hurts, gguk doesn't know to cry or punch that ass hole who did this to you, please tell him you are going to be alright".

He requested, grabbing her both palm, she sobbed, "e-everything is g-g-going to be a-alright"She mumbled, while his thumb worked on wiping her tears, her eyes nose red puffy and so does his, "you shouldn't cry in this condition"He said, hugging her, kissing the crown of her head again and again.

"I love you sarang haeyo"She mumbled, burrying her face into his chest, "i love you too nado saranghaeyo"He replied, with closed eyes, "you are directly here?"She asked, he glanced down at her head, and he hummed, "then you must be tired from the flight"She said, raising her head from his chest.

"No i'm not tried, instead my every tiredness vanished after watching your beautiful face love"He replied, she blushed, "you look soo hot saying those words you know?"She asked, her eyes suddenly glistening, he chuckled, "i don't know thank you for informing"He replied.

She chuckled, "welcome, in these things you can always ask me out, and i will tell you how handsome, hot, sexy, charming, talented, kind, cute, sweet, the best creation, you are a perfect piece, when people said no one is perfect they lied BECAUSE MY HUSBAND JEON JUNGKOOK IS PERFECT!!"She yelled, hugging him.

"Yeah y/n be careful!"He scolded, she shrugging her shoulders, hugging him tightly, smiling widely, "i feel beautifully safe in your arms gguk"She mumbled, he hummed, "and i feel beautifully relaxed when your head is on my chest"He replied back.

Suddenly she broke the hug, "OMG OH MY GOD IT'S SOOO AMAZING FINALLY I'VE FOUND IT OUT!!"She yelled, grabbing his both shoulders, shooking him, "what you found out?"He questioned, confused.

"I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT!!".

*Just talking*

Hoseok: what will happen if world war three will take place?

Jungkook: we will have one more chapter in our history book!