🇪 🇵 :fourty three

Y/n P.O.V

Ji yong smirked at me, suddenly some cops rushed inside our house, "they are those people"Ji yong said, the cops grabbed dad by his shoulders dragging him with them, felix rushed to them, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE HIM!!"Felix oppa yelled, at the cops, they hand cuffed dad.

I couldn't process anything, "lee y/n and lee felix have pulled out 700k from XXX bank, and their father was the one to take them out"Ji yong said, IS HE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF JUNGKOOK'S ABSENCE???, "Lee felix lee y/n and their father has to be in prison"The cop announced.

And they hand cuffed me too, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HER DON'T YOU HAVE FEMALE COPS!!!??"Felix yelled, struggling into cop's hold, i glanced down at my handcuffed hands, and back at ji yong, the cop's pushed us out of the house.

My head it couldn't get anything what's happening, i feel dizzy, my eyes slowly closing, and i blacked out, i slowly opened my eyes, finding myself laying on the hospital bed, i sat up on the bed, my hands are still handcuffed.

"You are up?"I turned to the owner of the voice, finding mom, "w-where a-are they?"I asked, about dad and felix, "lay down y/n"She whispered, her eyes red puffy, i laid on the bed, please god make it a dream, those cops and ji yong will be my dream, i prayed closing my eyes.

"They are in prison"Mom replied, i shot opened my eyes, "but the cops let you go since you are pregnant"Mom said, i again sat up on the bed, "I-I'M W-WHAT?"I questioned, "you are pregnant, i didn't knew that monster will come to australia behind us, i should have left you there with Jungkook"Mom replied, sniffing.

I sobbed, "m-my p-phone?"I asked, as i only have jungkook in there, "ji yong took it"Mom replied, i panicked, "H-H-HE H-HAS M-MY PHONE WH-WHAT WE WILL DO NOW!?"I yelled, "calm down y/n"She consoled me.

I panicked even more, dad and felix aren't with us, it's only me and mom, the door opened, doctor entered inside, she talked with mom, i face palmed, what i'm going to do?, "Y/n"mom called me out, i looked at her.

"You shouldn't think too much in this condition"She mumbled, hugging me, I hugged her back, i didn't realized when tears flowed from my eyes, soaking her shoulders, "we have to go back home"Mom said, standing up, "m-mom what we will do now?"I asked.

She cupped my cheeks, wiping my tears, "don't take stress"She mumbled, grabbing my wrist making me stand along with her, we walked out of there, while she was still grabbing my shoulders all the time, we sat inside the taxi, droving off to our house.

We reached Infront of our house, i stepped out of the taxi, we entered inside our house, i rushed to my room, even when i know my phone is with ji yong, i searched my phone, mom stood at the doorstep, "y/n stop"Mom said, stopping me.

"I have seen it from my eyes and i even tried to take it back but he didn't returned it"Said mom, i sighed, falling on my knees, "y/n"Mom walked to me, hugging me again, "Jungkook will be soo happy right?"She asked from me, i sniffed, nodding my head.

"You are going back to korea tomorrow"Said mom, i broke the hug, i shooked my head, "they both aren't here and i'm not going to leave you alone specially when ji yong is here and knows where we live"I refused, shooking my head, "y/n you need to be with jungkook specially in this condition"She replied.

I sighed, "you are not a month or two months pregnant y/n, the baby in your womb is four months old"Mom informed, "i wished i never insisted you to come with us"She mumbled, lowering her head, suddenly the door knocked loudly, "stay here"She mumbled standing up.

She walked out of the room, i slowly followed her behind, she opened the door, i glanced at the clock it's midnight, i rushed to her, stopping her from opening the door, "mom please don't open"I requested, "but what if there is something important?"Mom said.

I let go of her wrist, and she opened the door, once the door opened, i immediately regretted letting go of her wrist, watching the person standing Infront, ji yong, "hello troubled family"He said, waving, my blood boiled watching his face, "no no don't look at me like that, i have every rights to put your father and brother in jail"He replied.

"I SAID GET OUT OF HERE WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOU BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO APPEAR IN OUR HOUSE WITH THAT UGLY FACE OF YOURS!!"Mom yelled, pushing him out, "nah mom i'm not here to fight with you, i heard someone finally turned out to be in actual pregnant"He said, getting inside.

"Well congratulations i guess?"He said, walking to me, while i walked backwards, mom stood infront of me, my eyes shed tears, he is scary, i clutched my belly, "I SAID GET OUT OF HERE!!!"Mom yelled, pushing him to the door, but he wasn't even budging.

"The punches your husband throwed at me now you have to pay for all of them"Said ji yong, i looked around the living room, but there wasn't anything for me to use, no phone, he pushed mom away, "MOM!!"I screamed her name, rushing to her, who is on the floor, I bent down to her.

While ji yong bent down Infront of us, mom stood up from the floor, "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!!"Mom yelled, pulling out her slipper, he chuckled,

Pulling out a gun from his back pocket.

*Just talking*

(Yoongi sits beside namjoon)

Namjoon: what happened?

Yoongi: my ex girlfriend just sent me some pictures of her with her new boyfriend

Namjoon: oh are you alright?

Yoongi: yeah I'm totally fine...just sent them to her father