🇪 🇵 : fourteen

Felix gasped entering inside the wedding venue, wearing a black suit, and his mother behind him, "this witch will get married in this place?, they also have the best gate board!"Said felix, his mouth parted, his mother behind nodded her head, with the same expression as him.

It's y/n and jungkook's wedding day, jungkook's mother tried to make jungkook against her between he didn't do anything, how can he!?, he have been desperately to get married, and now it's happening.

Her mother walked inside the room, where y/n got ready and it sitting, she opened the door, "OH MY GOD!!!"she yelled, once she saw her, "THIS MUCH EXPENSIVE GOWN!?!!"she yelled, scanning her gown, y/n whinned, going away from her, "I thought you will praise me but you are MY MOTHER YOU ONLY WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY!!"she yelled.

Her mother shrugged her shoulders, "yeah yeah you look beautiful"Her mother said, y/n rolled her eyes, "finally you both decided to leave the pool didn't you?"y/n questioned, her mother sniffed, "don't even mention my precious pool"Her mother replied, wiping her tears.

"I'm glad that you are going back to australia after my wedding!"Y/n replied, clicking her selfies, her mother glared her, while jungkook stood with the guests, greeting people with a big smile, "NUGA NA JAB-AJWO"suddenly someone yelled.

Which means 'SOMEONE HOLD ME!!', The guests and jungkook turned behind, finding jungkook's six hyungs, while the others held his eldest hyung seokjin, "jeong-gug-iga gyeolhonhandaneunge midgiji anhneunda!!!"He yelled back, which means, 'finally Jungkook is getting married!!', crying, laughing, at the same time.

"Seokjin hyung"Jungkook mumbled, rushing to them, excusing the guests, "naneun kkum-eul kkugo issneun geolkka animyeon jug-eun geolkka?"Seokjin again yelled, which means, 'am i dreaming or i'm dead?'.

"mwohaseyo?"Jungkook whispered, asking what happened, "geuneun achimbuteo ulgo us-eo, geuga michyeossnabwa!"Said jimin, only to receive a slap straight on his cheek, and he was pushed aside,  as what Jimin said means, "he have been crying and laughing from the morning I think he have gone mad'.

"nan wanbyeoghage gwaenchanh-a!!!"Seokjin yelled again, which means, 'i'm perfectly fine!!', jimin held his cheek, jungkook sighed, "Hyung najung-e ulgessjiman jigeum-eun sonnim-i iss-eo"Jungkook whispered, which means, 'we will cry later but now there are guests'.

Seokjin shooked his head, "bumonim-i gyeolhon-eul heolaghasyeossdani ulgosipda!!"Seokjin yelled, as others let go of his shoulder and he grabbed jungkook's shoulders, shooking him, as what seokjin asked means, 'i want to cry how your parents allow you to get married!?!'.

Jungkook sniffed, averting his gaze from him, "neomu manh-eun tujaeng kkeut-e geudeul-eun machimnae naleul wihae yeojaleul chaj-assseubnida"Jungkook mumbled, sniffing, his eyes glossy, as what jungkook said means, 'after too many struggles they finally found a girl for me'.

Seokjin sobbed, letting go of his shoulders, bursting out crying, gaining everyone's attention, jungkook cried along him, "nan nega jalangseuleowo, nega eotteohge pogihaji anhgo gyeolhonhalyeogo nolyeoghaessneunji, i yeohaeng-eun hullyunghaess-eo, jalhaess-eo"Said seokjin, crying, patting jungkook's back.

As what he said means, 'i'm proud of you, how you never gave up and tried to get married, this journey was amazing, well done', jungkook sobbed and nodded his head, "ije geuman ul-eo ulineun oneul-eul chughahaeya hae!"Said taehyung.

Which means, 'now stop crying we should celebrate today!', jungkook nodded, wiping his tears, while seokjin did the same, and all of them hugged jungkook one by one, after six years of crying he is getting married, even if he wasn't twenty he begged his parents to find him a girl.

His story of marriage is famous in this whole town everyone knows the jeon jungkook's and bus parent's story, and now he is finally getting married, y/n peeked out from the window, "OH MY GOD MOM MR KOREA LOOKS SOOO HANDSOME!!!"y/n yelled, jumping.

Her mother slapped her head, "have some shame you're now getting married"She scolded, y/n rolled her eyes, but soon blushed, "did you said i'm getting married?"Y/n asked, smiling widely half blushing, her mother nodded.

She blushed hard, "finally I'm going away from your cheap house and your stinginess but i will still miss you"Said y/n hugging her mother, a gentle hug, her mother sobbed, hugging her back, "my pool"Her mother mumbled.

Suddenly the door burst opened, revealing felix, with a plate in his hands, and cake inside it, y/n's eyes widen, when she saw her face on the cake, "IT'S OUR WEDDING CAKE HOW YOU'RE EATING IT AND ALSO STRAIGHT MY FACE!?!!!!!"she yelled, grabbing her big gown, rushing to him.

"They have cutted the first cake so i took my sister's face"Felix replied, she whinned, "why they cut the cake without me!?!"Y/n asked, "because it's already late by the way they are calling you downstairs for the vowels"Said felix, she panicked.

"AND YOU ARE SAYING IT NOW!?!"Y/n asked, felix hummed, she grabbed her gown, and rushed downstairs, while her mother followed her behind, she ran into the stage, which is placed into the big garden beautifully decorated with flowers and lights.

Jungkook stood on the stage with his hyungs, she walked slowly, and lowered her head, when she saw people eyeing her, she walked slowly, jungkook smiled, watching her, in the gown which he brought for her, and he knew it that she will look like an angel in it, and he was right.

She stood Infront of him, showing a piece sign to him, being a blushing mess, suddenly her arms was pulled backwards, her mother, "you need to come with your father!!"She scolded, dragging her back to the entrance, where her father Stood.

She just rushed to jungkook leaving her father behind, her mother laughed out awkardly, her father grabbed her wrist and they walked slowly to the stage where jungkook stood for the second time.

Her father handed her hand to him, uttering a take care of her in english which jungkook didn't understood, y/n clapped her hands happily at her father's smartness, and she stood Infront of Jungkook, the priest cleared his throat.

"jeong-gug neo gajyeo lee y/n salanghaneun anaeloseo-"Jungkook cutted the priest off, "GEULEOHDA!!"jungkook yelled, which means, 'i do', the priest stared him in disbelief, "lee y/n jeong-gug-eul salanghaneun nampyeon-eulo sam-eusibnikka-"Y/n cutted the priest off.

"GEULEOHDA I DO I DO!!"she yelled, the priest sighed, "naneun dangsin-eul nampyeongwa anaelo seon-eonhabnida. ije sinbuege kiseuhal su issseubnida"The priest announced, which means, 'i announce you both as husband and wife you may now kiss the bride'.

Y/n didn't understood anything nor her family, and suddenly jungkook pulled her towards him by her wrist, and wrapped his hands around her waist, pressing his lips on her's, her eyes widen, while the people cheered, she slowly kissed him back, and soon her family also cheered.

*Just talking*

Jin: if you would have given money and brain, what will you choose?

Yoongi: money

Jin: stupid, i would have chosen brain

Yoongi: people chose what they don't have