🇪 🇵 :thirty seven

Jungkook y/n and felix entered inside the house, y/n's mother immediately rushed to them, "WHERE WERE YOU FROM PAST FIVE HOURS THIRTY FIVE MINUTES AND TWO SECONDS!?"Her mother yelled, shooking felix, harshly.

Felix glanced at y/n, "mom he was with us in jungkook's friend's house"Y/n made an excuse, her mother let go of his shoulders, "GOD WHY I WAS THINKING THAT THE COPS CAUGHT YOU OR SOMETHING!!"Her mother yelled, y/n glared felix.

Felix immediately rushed to his room, while y/n's mother stood there, staring both of them, they stared back, suddenly her mother raised her eyebrows at her, pointing her something, y/n knitted her eyebrows, she raised her eyebrows back, asking her, 'what'.

Her mother again pointed her something, while jungkook is staring both of them in confusion, "are we mute?"Jungkook questioned, they both flinched, shooking their heads, "i was just asking her how are you and she replied i'm fine okay bye"Her mother said, rushing away, jungkook glanced at her.

She passed him an awkward smile, and they both walked upstairs to their room, finding her father standing Infront of their room, eavesdropping, jungkook cleared his throat, her father turned to them behind, he laughed awkardly, "i was just trying to check my ear if it's working or not"Her father said, awkward.

Her father raised his eyebrows at her, pointing her something just like her mother, y/n pointed him 'what', he again did the same thing, jungkook stared them, "are you two asking her how are you?"Jungkook questioned, they both flinched, "yeah she said she is fine"Her father replied, rushing to his room.

Jungkook turned to her, "what's up with pointing?"He questioned, she shrugged her shoulders, as 'i don't know', thy walked inside their room, "i swear to god if they are again pulling that pregnant era back then i will kick them to australia"Jungkook warned.

She smiled widely, "JINJAA!?!"She asked, grabbing his shoulders, he nodded his head, "THEN I'M GOING TO ASK THEM WHAT'S THE MATTER GOD PLEASE MAKE IT THAT PREGNANT ERA!!"Y/n yelled, rushing away, she barged in, inside her parent's room.

"What's the matter!??"y/n asked, closing the door, with a serious face, her parents were sitting on the bed, while felix is sitting on the floor, grabbing his head in frustration, "WHAT HAPPENED???"Y/n yelled, her father stood up.

He sniffed, standing infront of y/n, "do you remember your great grandma?"Her father questioned, she slowly nodded her head, once she visited her house, but she can't remember her face properly, "she........ passed........away"Her father said, "NOOOO GRANDMA!!!"Felix burst out crying, dramatically.

Y/n sobbed, being emotional, "she was 103 years"Her mother said, y/n sobbed softly, "that's not the main problem"Her father said, making her stop crying, "she have lived her life more then life itself can be"Her mother spoke from behind her father.

"may her soul rest in peace"Her father mumbled, "THE MAIN POINT IS SHE HAVE NAMED HER WEALTH TO MY STEP SISTER!!"Her mother yelled, standing up on the bed, "I'M GOING TO BEAT HER WITH MY SLIPPER THAT WITCH STEP SISTER!!!"Her mother yelled.

Felix who was crying all the time, stopped, he stood up, "W-WEALTH??"Felix asked, his eyes glistening, y/n's mother nodded, "LET'S GO TO AUSTRALIA I'M GOING TO PULL HER HAIR HOW DARE HER TO SNATCH OUR WEALTH!!!"Felix yelled, y/n's mother fisted her palm.

"MY MONEY!!"Her mother yelled, clutching her heart, "we are going back to australia unfortunately"Her father said to her, she smiled widely, clapping her hands, "GO AND NEVER COMEBACK!!"Y/n yelled, being happy, "FELIX PACK MY EVERY SLIPPER I WON'T LET THAT WITCH TO LIVE IN PEACE!!"Her mother yelled.

"But grandma was mom's mother right?"Y/n asked, "she was her step grandma"Her father replied, she nodded her head, looking at both of them, packing their things ready to go back, y/n jumped around the room, and she rushed out of the room.

Smiling on her own, suddenly she bumped into someone, in the corridor, falling on the floor, she rubbed her head, as she was the only one to fall, the person Infront is still standing, she raised her head, she panicked, finding ji yong standing.

She immediately stood up, trying to rush away, but he gripped her wrist, she panicked more, he didn't said anything, but held her wrist, she struggled trying to free her wrist, and he let go of her wrist, she stumbled forward, as he left if harshly.

She immediately rushed to her room, she panted heavily, sitting up on the bed, she looked around the room, there was no jungkook in there, "i won't tell him this time what if he will does the same thing he did last time?, those things are only good in k dramas and not in reality"She mumbled.

Meanwhile jungkook stood infront of his parents, "nae jib-eseo geu isanghan gajog-eul jjoch-a"His mother stated, which means, 'kick that weird family out of my house', jungkook sighed, "geudeul-i isanghadamyeon dangsin-eun deolhaji anhseubnida"Jungkook replied back.

Which means, 'if they are weird then you are not less', his mother gasped, "dangsin-ui adeul-i anaeui pyeon-eul deuneun ppeonppeonhan meongcheong-ileul boseyo"His mother scolded him, as what she said means, 'look at your son how he is taking his wife's side shameless jerk'.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "nan geudeul-eul nae jib-eseo jjoch-anaeji anh-eulgeoya geudeul-i gagilo gyeoljeonghagil bala"he stated, crossing his arms, which means, 'I won't kick them out of my house expect they decide to go'.

His mother grabbed a pillow, smacking his head with it, "yeogiseo jjoch-anaelago haessji animyeon gyeongchal-eul buleulge"His mother yelled, which means, 'i said kick them out of here or i will call the cops', jungkook shooked his head, not agreeing.

"adeul-eun jeongjunghage oechul-eul yocheonghabnida"His father said, as what he said means, 'son politely ask them to go out', Jungkook still shooked his head, "geunyeoga geu baboleul jikil su issdamyeon nado yeogie nae beob-eul jikil su issseubnida"Jungkook replied.

Which means, 'if she can keep that jerk then i can also keep my laws in here', his father sighed, closing his eyes, stepping back, "dangsin-i geudeul-eul jjoch-anael su eobsdamyeon naneun geugeos-eul hal geos-ibnida"His mother replied back,

Which means, 'if you can't kick them out then I'm going to do it', she stood up, rushing out of the room, jungkook rushed after her, while his father rushed after jungkook, she banged their room's door loudly, and after too many knocks, they opened the door.

Felix was the one to open it, he screamed on top of his lungs, closing the door back at their faces, his mother she banged the door loudly, and y/n's father opened the door, she pushed him away, entering inside the room, y/n's mother stood up.

*Just talking*

Taehyung: you know how is a math problem?

Namjoon: how?

Taehyung: if you have 4 pencils and i have 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on a roof?

Namjoon: what the fuck?

Taehyung: the answer is purple because the aliens doesn't wear hats!