🇪 🇵 : seventeen

Y/n P.O.V

i drank the orange juice, suddenly mom rushed to us, her face expression is giving me 'trouble' vibes,"you should drink more apple juice"She said, as she snatched the apple juice from jungkook and handed it to me, i choked on my orange juice.

Which were straight on jungkook's face, that poor guy was about to drink the apple juice and mom just snatched it from him and now i've spitted orange juice at his face, UGHH MY HANDSOME HUBBY!!.

"I know you are tired after last night but don't worry it was the first time"Mom whispered into my ear, what she is talking about??, while mr korea wiped his face, i smiled nervously at him, he smiled back, omo he is soo kind.

"You should drink water more and apple juice and see just in three weeks the good news will be here then we won't leave for australia"She whispered once again, WHAT THE HECK SHE IS TALKING ABOUT WHAT GOOD NEWS, "don't worry y'all will leave this country"I whispered back.

Suddenly i realized I'm a bad wife, my husband is wiping his own face, i should help him out, i stood up, rushing to him, wiping his face with the handkerchief, i blushed, he smiled shyly, ughh i should turn off my blushing mood.

Mom cleared her throat again and again, but i ignored her, she is trying to ruin my romantic moment with my husband, i rolled my eyes, she started to cough, but i still ignored her, Jungkook stared her confused.

I was done cleaning out his face, he thanked me in korean, i repeated the same words and walked back to my seat, and continued having my breakfast, mom tapped my shoulder, i turned to her, "take it"She said, and she handed me a box.

I opened it, i screamed, this is my favorite necklace how mom gifted me this!?!??, this is expensive!?!!, mom bought expensive thing for me!?????, I stood up, jumping around with the box, mom gifted me something, i can't believe, i slapped my face multiple times.

Am I alive??!?!!, "Your husband forgot this on the car and it's earrings i have kept them with me you will lose them so they are safe with me"Her sudden words made me stop celebrating, i turned to her, i glanced at jungkook, he passed me a smile, i glanced back at mom, my eyes shed tears.

How can she take my earrings with her like that, i whinned, and suddenly the box fell from my hands, my eyes widen, I bent down immediately grabbing it, the necklace tore in two pieces, i gasped, looking at it, "OH MY CHEST HURTS!!!"mom yelled, clutching her heart.

She can't witness something breaking and specially when it's expensive, i gulped, my grave is calling me, just i was thinking about dying, the slipper hitted straight my face, MY BEAUTIFUL NOSE!!!, my eyes turned glossy, but i didn't cared and stood up, rushing away, mom will kill me.

She ran after me, and jungkook is after her, panicking, OH GOD my legs are hurting, i ran and ran, for my beautiful life, i just got married with my korean husband, I WANNA LIVE, I stopped Infront of the swimming pool, felix oppa is already here, what they do here the whole day!??.

I heard mom's voice behind me, i rushed to felix oppa, hiding behind him, i burst out laughing, when mom's another slipper hitted his face, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE ME I'M PREPARING TO JUMP IN THE POOL!!"He yelled, but I didn't let him go.

My poor hubby panted heavily, mom stood Infront of us, grabbing her slipper again, "HOW DARE YOU TO BREAK SOMETHING!!"She yelled, trying to hit me with the slipper, felix oppa pushed me harshly forward, and mom grabbed my arm, hitting me with the slipper.

Jungkook stepped in between, "sieomeoni geumandwo!!"Said jungkook, standing in between us, i blushed did he just called mom mother in law!?!, and also he asked her to stop beating me, AWWW HE LOVES ME A LOT.

"You stop talking gibberish!"Mom replied, hitting his arm with the slipper, pushing him away, I gasped how can she beat my hubby, he stumbled back, NOO DON'T FALL ON TOP OF ME AGAIN!!!!, I closed my eyes tightly, THIS GIANT BUNNY WILL TAKE MY SOUL AWAY THIS TIME!!!!.

And he fell on top of me, but we landed inside the pool, i exhaled heavily, as now we both are inside the pool, with him just inches away from me, felix stood up on the chair, and he jumped off from it, rushing to mom, grabbing her shoulders, dragging her away.

I sighed, staring jungkook, while he stared back, he is soo hot, cute, handsome, charming, kind, beautiful, lovely, sexy, everything in him is soo perfect, i hugged him tightly, HE IS ONLY MINE!!!.

He chuckled, hugging me back, "suyeonghal su iss-eo?"He asked something which I didn't understand a bit, i have replied 'de', a lot this time i will use 'aniyo', I replied aniyo, i gasped when he suddenly lifted me up in his arms.

And we were out of the pool, with him carrying me, mother in law, and father in law including my dad gasped, standing up, i waved at them, while we walked upstairs to our room, with me in his muscular arms.

He made me stand Infront of the wardrobe, and said something in korean, i know he asked me to change i know i'm way too smart!, i grabbed my clothes, and walked inside the bathroom, i walked out of the bathroom.

He was sitting up on the bed, with changed clothes, he noticed me, and he stood up, our eyes met, suddenly everything stopped, nothing was visible for me, only his mesmerizing eyes, the flowers appeared all around me, and the air smelled soo good, everything seems like heaven.

"My husband", i whispered, staring him, while he stared back, suddenly he walked forward, still staring into my eyes, he was just inches away from me, he cupped my cheeks, leaning in, i closed my eyes, yes KISS ME!!, his lips were just about to touch mine, the door banged loudly.

We flashed back to reality, he groaned, I whinned, everything was like a dream!!!, he walked to the door, opening it, felix oppa, i rolled up my sleeves, rushing to him, throwing my slipper at his face, how dare him to ruin my beautiful moment like that!!!.

*Just talking*

(A guy trying to flirt with an army)

Guy: did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Army: no, namjoon caught me