🇪 🇵 :thirty four

Felix whinned, "THAT JUNGKOOK DIDN'T EVEN RECORDED YOUR PULLING HAIR SCENE!, OH GOD HOW I MISSED THIS WORLD WAR FIVE???"Felix yelled whinning, "you should not fight with unknown people like that"Her father said, as in the morning y/n rushed to her family telling them about last night incident.

"You shouldn't have pulled their hair, if they were three you needed to PUNCH THEIR FACES!!, remember never let your head down Infront of the person you are fighting with, if you did, you will lose the war"Her mother thought her.

Y/n nodded her head, "OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING HER!??"Her father yelled in disbelief, her mother shrugged her shoulders, "HOW I MISSED IT"Felix yelled on his own, y/n looked at him, "leave him and listen to me, you would have smacked their face with the slipper"Her mother said.

"I tried to do it but i only had one slipper"Y/n replied, "next time pull jungkook's shoes out but do that okay?"Her mother asked, she nodded her head, "why you are telling that story?, you and jungkook left to hospital?"Her father asked the main point.

"Yeah what did the doctor said?"Her mother asked, "jungkook said no one is pregnant"Y/n replied, her father sighed heavily, "thank god it's solved"Her father mumbled, "jungkook said no one is pregnant but what did the doctor said?, what if jungkook is hiding it from us?"Felix spoke up.

Three of them looked at him, "YEAH HE DID TOLD ME THAT I'M ALMOST PREGNANT AND ALSO HE TOLD ME TO NOT YELL AT THIS CONDITION"Y/n yelled, "please stop it don't pull that up"Her father said, standing up, walking out of the room, "Ignore him he isn't the main member of our family"Her mother said.

"Yes i'm the main member"Felix said, and he immediately got slapped, the atompshere was silent for a while, "mom is the main member"Felix changed his words, his mother hummed, "what if your husband is hiding from you that you are pregnant?"Her mother said.

"But why would he hide it from me?"Y/n asked, whinning, "MY HUSBAND IS THE KINDEST BRAVEST AND THE MOST HANDSOME MAN!!, HE WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME!"Y/n yelled, defending Jungkook, "leave her she is useless, and listen to me, we are going to stock jungkook"Her mother said to felix.

Felix nodded his head, "NO I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO STOCK MY HUSBAND!"Y/n yelled standing up, but they still ignored her, discussing on their own, she pouted rushing out of her room, she immediately rushed to her room, grabbing the pillow throwing it at jungkook, who was snoring.

"geulae nuga jug-eoss-eo??"Jungkook said, groaning, which means, 'yeah who died??', y/n shooked him, "NUGA GET UP WE NEED TO PREPARE!!, ENEMIES ARE GOING TO STOCK US!!"Y/n yelled, jungkook shot opened his eyes, "what?"He asked.

"I'M TO IGNORE YOUR MORNING CUTE PUFFY FACE FOR A WHILE AND WILL SIMP OVER IT AFTER AN HOUR BUT NOW WE NEED PREPARE WORLD WAR SIX IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE HURRY UP!!!"She yelled, he frowned.

"When world war three four and five happened?"He questioned confused, "you don't know?, world war three was when i was born and four happened when dad ran away and five happened last night and now it's time for the sixth!!"She explained, "YOU ARE CRAZY!!"Jungkook yelled.

She pushed him out of the bed, pushing him inside the bathroom, closing the door, she rushed to the room door, peeking outside, "i guess mom and felix oppa are still planning"she mumbled to herself, closing the door with a loud thud.

"FAST JUNGKOOK!!"She yelled, he immediately opened the door, rushing out of there, "but who are the enemies?"He questioned, she combed his hair, "mom and felix"She replied, he gasped, "but why?"he asked in disbelief, "they think you are hiding from them about me being pregnant but i have clearly shooked my head at them MY HUSBAND WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING!!"She yelled.

He hummed proudly, "and now they will stock you, we need to plan something"She said, "what should we plan?"He asked, "to kick them out of korea"She replied, "okay"He replied back, "if you will threaten them about it they will immediately step back OH GOD WHY AM I SOOOO SMART!!"She yelled, flipping her hair.

He hummed, nodding his head, agreeing with her, "let's do that"She said, grabbing his wrist, dragging him out with her, they sat on the dining table for the breakfast, jungkook glared ji yong, "let's pretend he isn't here"Y/n whispered into his ear, he slowly nodded his head.

And they started to have their breakfast, while ji yong stared her, y/n feed jungkook the pancake, and orange juice, wiping his face with her thumb, and jungkook did the same to her, right infront of his face, but he couldn't do anything, as jungkook's father have threatened him, if he did anything then he will kick him out.

Jungkook glanced at ji yong again and again, but he was eating his breakfast, not eying her, "yeogi nuga imsinhaess-eo?"Jungkook's mother asked, jungkook and his father choked on their food, as what she asked means, 'who is pregnant in here?'.

She glared y/n, "dangsin-i i modeun il-eul il-eukyeossdaneun geol al-a"Jungkook's mother pointed at y/n, as what she said means, 'i know you caused all of this', y/n immediately shooked her head, "innocent iminda"y/n said, "YEAH STOP BLAMING MY DAUGHTER WHEN YOUR SON WAS PREGNANT BEFORE HER!!"Suddenly y/n's mother yelled.

"MOM!!"Y/n yelled, her eyes glossy, she hugged her mother, jungkook's mother rolled her eyes, "neohui eommado ttaldo baboya!"Jungkook's mother replied, which means, 'you both mother and daughter are dumb!', "YOU BABOYA!!"Y/n's mother yelled back.

Y/n's mother removed her slipper, and his mother did the same, "YOU WITCH WHY ARE YOU JEALOUS OF MY DAUGHTER HUH!?!"Her mother yelled, "dangsin-eun mujihabnida nae adeul-i dangsingwa gat-eun salam-eul eotteohge chaj-assneunji mollayo!!"Jungkook's mother yelled back.

Which means, 'you are ignorant i don't know how my son found someone like you both!!', and jungkook's mother pulled her own slipper out, ready to beat y/n's mother, "MOTHER WAR STARTED LET'S GOOO!!!"Felix yelled.

*Just talking*

(Seokjin in yoongi's dm)

Jin: fight me in ps5

Jin: oh

Jin: wait

Jin: you don't have a ps5

(Yoongi reads it)

Yoongi: fight me in real life

Yoongi: oh

Yoongi: wait

Yoongi: you don't have a real life