🇪 🇵 : four

Jungkook looked around his cabin and groaned, staring at the photo frame empty at the wall behind him, he hissed, standing up, staring at the empty frame, stroking it with his thumb, "naneun dangsin-i meolli eodinga-e jonjaehandaneun geos-eul algo issseubnida"He mumbled.

Which means, 'i know you exist somewhere far away', he stared at the frame for more then ten minutes, and whinned, walking back to his chair, "nan geunyang gyeolhonhago halu jong-il jago sip-eoss-eo"He spoke, whinning.

It means, 'i just wanted to get married and sleep the whole day', he throwed the files away, groaning, but suddenly the door burst opened, revealing his secretary, he smiled awkwardly, hugging the files, "naneun ilhaneun geos-eul joh-ahanda"He said, hugging them with a smile.

Which means, "i love working", his secretary smiled awkwardly, as he kissed the papers, "jalmosdoen taiming"She mumbled, which means, 'wrong timing', she smiled, walking backwards, closing the door, jungkook sighed, pushing the files away.

"pail-eul salanghandago saeng-gaghaji maseyo!! naega jeil silh-eo nae anaeneun eodiiss-eo??"He said, and groaned, which means, 'don't think i love you files!! i hate you the most, where are you my wife??'.

Meanwhile y/n fell on her knees, as her mother fainted, while felix prevented her from falling, having hard time on grabbing her, "s-so y-you mean YOU LOST THE BET WITH SOME UNCLE IN LONDON AND NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY HIM!?!"Felix yelled, at his father.

His father nodded, "HOW MUCH YOU HAVE TO PAY?"Felix asked once again, while y/n is still on the floor, staring them with her puppy eyes, "t-t-ten million"Their father answered, felix gasped loudly, while y/n stared him in disbelief, "i thought i'm going to win against him but at last he won"Said their father.

"Oh god from where we are going to get ten million"Y/n mumbled, felix glared his father, and walked to his mother's room, laying his mother on the bed, their father turned to y/n, "i thought you will bring CHOCOLATES FOR ME!!"y/n yelled, wiping her tears, and stood up, walking upstairs, their father looked around the house, and sighed.

Y/n closed the door of her room, sniffing, "i will only get peace in korea"She mumbled, grabbing her phone, sitting on the floor, curling up in the corner, plugging her earphones, watching some k drama, while sobbing and sniffing.

Jungkook walked inside his mansion, his eyes widen, watching his father back, after five years, he rushed to him, "na-ege majneun aleumdaun yeojaleul chaj-assdago malhaejwo???"Jungkook asked desperately.

Which means, 'tell me did you found a beautiful girl for me???', his mother pushed him away, and she herself stood in front of his father, "wae dol-awass-eo??!"His mother questioned, which means, 'why are you back now??!'.

She placed her both palms on jungkook's chest, preventing him from stepping in between them, while jungkook stared his father desperately, and struggled into her hold "i nae jib"His father replied.

Which means, 'this is my house', jungkook freed himself from his father's grip, and stepped in between them, "gyeolhonhago sip-eoyo!!"Said jungkook whinning, which means, 'i wanna get married!!', he was immediately pushed away.

"dangsin-i geogieseo han modeun il-e daehae malhal ttaekkaji naneun jeongukk-i gyeolhonhadolog duji anh-eul geos-ibnida!"Said his mother, which means, 'i won't let jungkook to get married until you will inform about every single thing you have done there!'.

Jungkook gasped loudly, standing up, "wae hangsang naya!?!?"Jungkook said, which means, 'why always me!?!?', his parents shushed him, he whinned, "ppalli gyeolhonhago sipda!!!!"Jungkook said, which means, 'i wanna get married as soon as possible'.

His parents ignored him, and glared each other, "geuleul wihae eotteon yeojaleul chaj-assseubnikka?"His mother questioned, which means, 'tell me did you find any girl for him?', his father gulped, as jungkook's eyes glistened, his father glanced at jungkook and back at his mother, and nodded his head.

Jungkook gasped standing up, as he was pushed on the floor, "JINJJAAAAA!?!??!"Jungkook yelled, his eyes widen, and they turned glossy, "ye, dangsin-eul wihae aleumdaun sunsuhan hangug sonyeoleul chaj-assseubnida"Said his father, which means, 'yes i have found a beautiful pure korean girl for you my son'.

"sunsuhan hangug?"His mother questioned, which means, 'pure korean?', his father nodded, jungkook yelled on top of his lungs, going insane, finally after waiting for too long he found a girl to marry, "naneun geu yeojaleulbogo sip-eo!"Said his mother, crossing her arms.

Which means, 'i wanna see that girl', "hajiman meonjeo adeul-ege eotteon yuhyeong-ui yeojaleul wonhaneunji mul-eoboseyo"His mother said, as she turned to jungkook, who is wiping his tears, as she said, 'but first of all ask your son what type of girl he wants'.

"na-ege mueos-ideun jwo naega gyeolhonhalgeoya" Jungkook replied, which means, 'give me anything and i will get married', his parents gasped, he passed them a smile, "dangsin-i geuege han jis-eul bwa"Said his mother, pointing at jungkook.

Which means, 'look what you did to him', his father's eyes widen, "naneun amugeosdohaji anh-assda"He replied, which means, 'i didn't do anything', "nega domang-gassdaneun iyuman-eulo geuneun michyeoss-eo!!"His mother replied back.

Which means, 'just because you ran away he have became insane', his father glanced at jungkook who is wiping his non existing tears, his father gulped, and whispered, "geuga jeongsinbyeongjaga anilago hwagsinhabnikka?"His father asked, from his mother secretly.

Which means, 'are you sure he isn't mentally ill', his mother sighed, "geuneun gyeolhonhagi wihae jeongsinjeog-eulo apeuda"His mother whispered back, shooking her head in disbelief, which means, 'he is mentally ill to get married, as jungkook stood up, shaking hands with maids, hugging the guards.

His father hummed, as they both stared him, being extremely happy, "uliga geuleul gyeolhonsikiji anh-eumyeon geuneun jug-eul geos-ida"his mother whispered back, which means.

'he will die if we didn't get him married'.

*Just talking*

Namjoon: *to jungkook* if you failed in exam then we don't have any relation between us

(After the results)

Namjoon: so what's your mark?

Jungkook: i'm sorry unknown stranger whom i never seen my whole life