🇪 🇵  : ten

Jungkook, y/n, her both parents, and his both parents, with felix in between, they sat on the dining table, as it's the lunch time, y/n smiled shyly, while jungkook did the same, it isn't they are interacting with each other for the first time.

In this whole month they have been texting each other, y/n used to copy paste it from google, and for jungkook she is korean, and jungkook insisted his parents too much to bring her here.

Their parents glanced at each other, watching them smiling shyly, while felix in between ate his lunch without stopping a bit, "i think we would have kept this girl in her room"Her mother whispered to her father.

"ulineun i sonyeon-eul geuui bang an-e gadueoss-eul geos-ibnida"Jungkook's mother whispered into his father's ear, which means the same as y/n's mom said, and after too many hesitating and all, they had their dinner.

Y/n stood up, bowing towards his parents, "cheonman-eyo"Said y/n, as for her it means thank you, when it means, 'welcome', his parents frowned, but his father chuckled, "gamsa iminda"His father replied.

Jungkook chuckled, she looked at him confused, "look she is a pro in korean"Her mother whispered into her father's ear, being proud on her, felix raised his head, "chapter one of struggling has started"Felix mumbled, shooking his head.

She bowed once again, and rushed away from there, and jungkook stood up, walking to his room, y/n grabbed her phone, she screamed lightly, "IT MEANS WELCOME WHY AM I A DUMB GIRL!!!"she yelled, walking around, biting her nails, she whinned, and laid on the bed.

"I'm in korea and now I'm going to get married with a handsome man, but the problem is korean!!!!"She whinned more, "what if he got to know i can't speak korean and he will divorce me?, BUT WE AREN'T MARRIED YET!!"She yelled, panicking on her own.

"I need to learn korean!"She mumbled, grabbing her phone, again searching english to korean, and she started to write down english words and read it translations.

While jungkook sat on his bed, "machimnae appaneun jasin-ui il-eul cheolihal geos-igo naneun nae il-eul cheolihal geos-ibnida!"He mumbled, which means, 'finally dad is going to handle his own work and i'm going to handle mine!', and he grabbed his phone.

Messaging y/n, while y/n banged her head on the wall, as she couldn't remember words properly, her phone dinged, she opened his text.

Mr korea:

쇼핑을 준비하다

She immediately rushed to the google, pasting it there, 'be ready for shopping', she sighed,

                      나는 항상 준비되어 있습니다

She replied which means 'i'm always ready', jungkook chuckled.

Mr korea:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

She bite her thumb, "was this laughing?"She mumbled, "i don't care whatever it is I'm going to use it back"She said.

                    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Mr korea:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

                     ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
                     ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
                      ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Mr korea:

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Is he cursing me?"She mumbled, confused, and he was offline, she switched her phone off, "i should help mother in law, i need to win her heart first so she won't play those politics with me like every month in law do"She mumbled to herself and left.

She rushed downstairs, finding her soon to be mother in law, sitting on the couch, jungkook's mother turned to her, "was it nan dangsin-eul jug-igo sip-eo?, or naneun dangsin-eul dobgo sip-eo?"She mumbled to herself.

While standing Infront of her, "de?"His mother said, as pardon, she flinched, "dangsin-eul jug-igo sip-eo?"Y/n asked, his mother gasped loudly, "whae???!"She asked, shocked, y/n looked around nervously, "gwaenchanh-a salang-i-"Y/n cutted her own self by  palming her mouth, and rushed away.

"geunyeoneun naleul jug-igo sip-eo?"His mother mumbled, in disbelief, which means, 'she wanna kill me?', as what y/n asked her meant, 'i wanna kill you', "naega geunyeoui salang-iya?"She mumbled again, which means, 'and I'm her love?'.

Y/n rushed to her room, "WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME!!!"She mumbled, desperately opening her phone, going to the google, after watching it translation she clutched her heart tightly, stumbling back, "d-did i re-really d-do this in my first impression on my mother in law?".

She grabbed her hair, "UGHHH!!! I'M SOO DUMB!!!"She yelled, and suddenly her room's door opened, reveling her mother, "y/n you won't believe me but this mansion has three swimming pools!!, can't you get married late so we can spend more time in here?"Her mother said, as soon she got in.

"And don't think i forgot how mercilessly you broke my precious bed!!"Her mother scolded her, sitting on the bed, "YOUR PRECIOUS BED!?!!, SOMETIMES I REALLY THINK THAT MONEY IS YOUR CHILD AND NOT ME!"She yelled, harshly leaving the room.

Her mother shrugged her shoulders, she walked out, but stopped, "where am i going?"She mumbled, suddenly nervous, as one of the maid, passed by her, with a big tray, with fruits inside it, she grabbed an apple from it, and bite it, the maid extended the knife.

She glanced down at the knife, and grabbed it, "i will kill everyone who will come in between me and my korean hubby!!"She said, as she turned around, raising the knife, but stopped, finding his mother standing inches away from her.

Y/n's eyes widen, "aniyo aniyo!!"y/n panicked, "geunyeoneun siljelo naleul jug-il geos-inga?"His mother mumbled, slightly panicking, as it means, 'she will kill me in actual', y/n aggressively shooked her head, with the apple inside her mouth.

His mother shooked her head back, and walked backwards, and she rushed away, "ANYOOO!!!"y/n yelled, handing the knife back to the maid, and rushed behind her, "gidalida!!"Said y/n running after her, his mother entered inside her room, and closed the door.

Y/n sighed, "she thinks I'm a killer"Y/n mumbled, tuning behind, walking to her room.

*Just talking*

Jin: you are a genius

Namjoon: thank you

Jin: sorry, i was talking to myself *wiper laugh*