🇪 🇵 :twenty two

🆆︎🅰︎🆁︎🅽︎🅸︎🅽︎🅶︎ 🅼︎🅰︎🆃︎🆄︎🆁︎🅴︎ 🅲︎🅾︎🅽︎🆃︎🅴︎🅽︎🆃︎⚠︎

We stepped out of his handsome hyung friend's house, he opened the door for me, i blushed, and bowed towards him, and my head hitted the door, my eyes turned glossy, he rushed to me, and he grabbed my both waists, i forgot about the pain, and blushed hard.

He blew on my head, were it hitted, "gwaenchanh-euseyo?"He asked, how can i not be fine when you just blessed me with your blow, i nodded my head, and we got inside the car, he drove off, i saw sopechin hyung standing at the doorstep, he waved at me, i waved back, smiling widely.

I turned to jungkook, i gulped, he looks soo sexy while driving, i can't with this man's hotness, he glanced at me, and chuckled, as i was keeping my legs on his side, my legs were just were on top of his legs were he is pressing the race, OH GOD WHY AM I STARING HIM OPENLY.

But he is my husband, so what's wrong in that, i turned more to him, i stared him keeping my chin on my both palms, from where should i start imagining?, lets start from our kids, they are going to be lil bunny, let's paste his face on some unknown baby's body.

UGHHHH!!, my son is sooo cute!!, i imagined, staring him, i whinned, he glanced at me, i stopped pretending to look away from him, he focused back on the road, and i focused back on him, so where did i left-YEAH from our son, but i'm here in korea to be a k drama actress!.

Leave it, why should i do fake romance with some other men, when i have the most handsome right infront of me, and our romance wouldn't even be fake, I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!.

I extended my arms, closing my eyes, imagining hugging my son, when he comeback home from school, and then jungkook coming back from work, and we will put our son or daughter to sleep, and when i get up to go to our room, he will grab my wrist, and pull me towards his lap.

Just like he did today, i bit my nails, there will be no felix or mom at that time to interrupt us, and we can go to next level, OMO WE WILL DO THA-, suddenly the car stopped, making me go forward and hit the front, i immediately opened my eyes, finding him staring me weirdly.

OH GOD, i was whinning on my own!??!, he will think i'm some kind of crazy or psychopath?, he got off the car, opening the door for me, gently grabbing my palm, pulling me out, i looked around, yeah we reached in our house, we walked together inside, as soon we stepped inside.

All of them rushed to us, asking us questions like 'did they gave you dinner?', or 'his house was expensive', i couldn't see jungkook, omg where my husband is, i looked around, and i heard a groaning sound, i looked down, finding him on the floor.

I panicked, my baby, mom pushed him aside harshly before coming to me, that's why he is on the floor, UGH!!!, i rushed to him, pushing everyone aside, and bented down to him, he smiled, while i kept his head on my lap.

"Y/n"He called out my name, through tears, "de jungkookie"I replied, through tears, "sarang haeyo"He whispered, "nado sarang haeyo"I replied, wiping his tears, did mom pushed him that hard, that he lost his memory!??!, MY HUBBY!!!.

"naneun nuguni?, neoneun nuguni?, gieognaneun geos-i issni?, naneun neoui anaeda!"I asked, internally being proudly after throwing this much korean at his face, as what i asked means, 'who am i?, who are you?, do you remember anything?, i'm your wife!', he nodded his head.

Flashing me his bunny smile, uttering a 'de', i hummed, making him stand, we walked to our room, i opened the door, turning the lights on, i screamed, hugging jungkook, who is this on the bed???, i heard jungkook uttering 'jinja', i raised my head from his chest, finding felix.

Laying in our bed, eating chips, while talking on the phone, i broke the hug, trying to hover to him, but jungkook stopped me, by my shoulders, felix there noticed us, and immediately stood up, THERE ARE TOO MANY PIECES OF CHIPS IN OUR BED.

I WILL KILL YOU!!!! LEE FELIX, "aana young hamseyo"He greeted us, bowing towards us, i struggled into jungkook's hold, HE IS BOILING MY BLOOD!!!, "Good night iminda"And he left, slamming the door shut, jungkook let go of me.

I opened the door, but walked back into the room, the lights are closed, I WILL TEACH YOU A GOOD LESSON TOMORROW, i stood infront of him, i smiled, he smiled back, pointing me towards the bathroom door, HE IS SO POLITE HE IS ASKING ME TO GO AND CHANGE FIRST!.

I clapped my hands, walking to the bathroom door, but i was pulled back again, by my wrist, my back slammed on his front, "naega neoege geu yeppeun deuleseuleul beosgyeojul salam-i doeeoya hae"Sir what happened to your voice, why are you pinching it??, to see your wife dead?.

I didn't understood whatever he said, but by the expression on his face, he whispered something dirty, OH LORD FELIX COMEBACK AND SAVE ME, he snuggled into my neck, i closed my eyes tightly, i know he is continuing his incomplete work.

He pulled my dress's liner down, did he bought this dress for me to only he could take it off?, is he into american music?, I gasped, when i was suddenly, turned around and got slammed on the wall, i didn't even got time to process his first move, and he slammed his lips on mine.

Kissing me, IS HE TURNED INTO A MONSTER BUNNY!??, OR HORNY BUNNY!??, his hands travelled around my whole body, and they stopped on my ass, WHAT ARE YOU DOING JEON JUNGKOOK!?!!, he broke the kiss, i panted heavily, clutching his shoulders.

He licked his lips, sir leave my ass, his hands went to up, opening the zip of my dress, that's unfair is he going to undress me first!??.

*Just talking*

Jin: what mouse walks on two legs?

Hoseok: idk

Jin: micky mouse

Jin: what duck walks on two legs?

Hoseok: Donald duck?

Jin: no, all ducks walk on two legs stupid.

Hoseok: oh right