🇪 🇵 :nineteen

She walked out of her mother's room, sniffing, and the door closed behind, jungkook immediately stood up, sobbing, "gguk"She mumbled, sniffing aggressively, he sobbed aggressively, rushing to her, as he was far away from her.

He hugged her tightly, she hugged him back, bursting out crying, dramatically, he sobbed, they broke the hug, she pointed at her nose, he rubbed her nose, blowing on lt gently, she gasped, grabbing his wrist, which is red, she rubbed his wrist gently, and blew on it.

And they walked to their room, closing the door, jungkook turned to her, sitting beside her on the bed, she sniffed, he fisted his palm, as he couldn't hold back his anger, he pulled out a lollipop from his shorts, he cleaned it out, and blew on it, handing it to her.

She smiled widely, hugging him tightly, "MIAN HAEY- NO SARANG HAEYO!-NO NO- GAMSAHABNIDA!!"She yelled, kissing his cheek multiple times, he smiled, she handed the lollipop back to him, pointing him to unwrap it, he unwrapped it, handing it to her.

She licked the lollipop, while he opened the drawer, taking out a hair comber, combing her hair, after combing her hair, he combed his own, keeping it back inside, he stood up, pouring water into the glass, handing it to her.

She smiled, drinking water, she grabbed his wrist, she stood up, rushing to the wardrobe, pulling out a first aid box, she treated his wound, which wasn't a wound, she bandaged it, after she was done, they stared each other, with a loving gaze, just staring into each other's eyes.

He moved forward to her, she immediately hugged him, "BOGOSHIPO"y/n yelled an 'i miss you', he hummed, hugging her, mumbling an i missed you too, in korean, he broke the hug, she glanced at his wrist, and blew on it.

He stared her worrying about him, he chuckled, cupping her cheeks, "gwaenchanh-ayo"Jungkook whispered, which means, 'it's okay', she did understood him, she pouted, standing up, "nado salanghaeyo"She said, standing up Infront of him.

He frowned, she palmed her mouth, and slapped her forehead, jumping around, cursing her own self, and she stopped infront of him, "chagawossdeon nae an-e neoneun kkoch-eul piwoss-eo"Said y/n.

Jungkook chuckled, knowing it's one of the famous k drama lines, which means, 'you bloomed the flower inside me who was cold', he still clapped for her, standing up, she smiled, scrunching her nose, being happy.

The door knocked, she immediately rushed to him, hiding behind him, thinking it's her mother, the door opened, his father stood on the door, and he entered inside, with two small boxes in his hands, he handed one two jungkook and other one to her, "na-egeseo seonmullo bad-a"His father said.

Which means, 'take it as a gift from me', which only jungkook understood,  he smiled, nodding his head, while y/n guessed it with her k drama mind, she clapped her hands, and they both bowed Infront of him, jungkook thanked him, and y/n repeated his words.

His father patted jungkook's back, y/n waved him goodbye, and walked to the door with him, she closed the door, turning to him, they both rushed to the bed, and sat there, she grabbed the box opening it, two necklaces.

One has, 'lo' beautifully written in it, another one has 've', completing love, both of them were golden colored, and a small piece of white colored diamond, was connecting both the necklaces, as half of the diamond was in the first one and the half of it was in other one.

Her eyes glistened, she scanned them carefully, she raised her head, staring him, he flashed his bunny smile, grabbing the first 'lo' necklace, making her wear it, she grabbed it with her one hand, staring him, with her loving gaze.

"Sarang haeyo"He whispered, "nado salanghaeyo"She replied immediately, grabbing another one, making him wear it, when she moved away from him, he grabbed her wrist, making her sit on his lap, she gasped, palming her eyes.

He chuckled, he mimicked her, palming his own eyes, when she peeked out of her palm, he did the same, she immediately palmed her eyes again, she giggled, and he did the same, she again peeked out, and he immediately did the same.

She burst out laughing, and he did the same, she again palmed again "gguk"She called him out, "gguk"He mimicked her, "kookie"She called him out again, "kookie!"He said back, "jaykay!"she said removing her palm, and he did the same, "JAYKAY!!"He yelled, she chuckled, "KOO!!"She yelled.

He chuckled, "KOOO!!!!"He yelled back loudly, "jungkook!"She called him out, he hummed, and yelled, "JUNGKOOK!!!"She giggled, pinching his cheeks, and he pinched her back, she crossed her arms, and he did the same.

She huffed, and he huffed, she tried to glare him but burst out laughing, when he made a funny face, he giggled, she clutched her belly, laughing, he grabbed her waist, preventing her from falling down, as she was laughing hard.

"Salanghaeyo"He mumbled, "JINJAA!?!?"She yelled, fake gasping, he hummed, "salanghaeyo!"He repeated again, "JINJAAA!?!?!"She yelled again, he chuckled, hugging her tightly, she hugged him back, "nado salanghaeyo"She replied, giving three harsh patt on his back, he patted her back gently.

"Salanghaeyo-NO-nado salanghaeyo-NOO-mian haeyo"She apologized, standing up, bowing towards him, "mian haeyo"She apologized, as she have that habit of slapping felix's back whenever he hugged her.

He shooked his head, "nan gwaenchanh-a"He replied, standing up, "oneul bam ulineun oechulhal junbiga doeeo issgo jib-eulo dol-agal yejeong-ini geogjeonghaji maseyo"He said, which means, 'tonight we're going out so be ready, and i'm going to be back home don't worry'.

She uttered a 'de', jungkook passed her a smile and walked out of there, she fell on her knees, "what did he said!??"Y/n mumbled, "oh my god i have to find it's meaning"She mumbled, and stood up, grabbing her phone.

Googling each and every word, trying to find it's meaning, she bite her nails, as google was showing her a lot of meanings and peragraphs, she whinned, "my k drama mind where are you!?!"She mumbled, whinning, suddenly the door of her room opened, revealing her mother.

She walked in, y/n moved backwards from her, "WHY ARE YOU STILL SITTING HERE!?!, YOUR HUSBAND'S FRIEND HAVE ARRANGED A PARTY FOR YOU BOTH!!"Her mother yelled, y/n's eyes widen, she stood up, "and there your mother in law downstairs is applying tones of make up and you as a bride are sitting here?"Her mother said.

Y/n fisted her palm, "I WILL APPLY EVERY LIPSTICK TODAY!!"She yelled, rushing inside the bathroom, her mother hummed, sitting up on her bed.

*Just talking*

Jungkook: hey are you still mad?

Jimin: twinkle twinkle little star

Jungkook: how i wonder what you are

Jimin: wish to hit you with my car, push you off a bridge soo high, hope you break your neck and die

Jungkook: okay you're still mad