𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵

[🥮🍂𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛🍁]

━ She groaned quietly as she scrolled through other's Instagram stories and posts, All of their feeds were so aesthetic and everyone seemed to go on fun fall walks

She groaned quietly as she scrolled through other's Instagram stories and posts, All of their feeds were so aesthetic and everyone seemed to go on fun fall walks. She wanted to go outside to and catch the autumny vibe but she felt awkward to go alone.

Y/n threw her phone softly on her bed and decided to suck it up and go for a walk around the school and hope to see Nobara so she can ask her to go with her. She stepped out of her room in a comfy dark grey sweats and hoodie set. She looked around and stuffed her hands in her pocket and walked through the hallway with a deadpan expression.

Suddenly her phone buzzed in her pocket and she took it out while walking, She examined her notifications through the lock screen, quickly tapping on an email from the site she recently ordered from, Her eyes were locked into her phone as she bumped into something- or someone.

She let out a high pitched gasp and heard someone flinch as she looked up.

Her eyes met with Megumi's widened ones as be realised that the person who bumped into him was none other than; L/n-san, she immediately blushed in embarrassment, "I'm sorry." She apologized. The Shikigami user quickly composed himself and shook his head; signalling that it was alright, to which Y/n nodded.

"uhm.. what are you upto?" He hesitantly asked, trying to start a convo. Y/n took this chance, "I was planning to go on a walk outside but I figured it'd be too awkward to go alone." She answered.

Megumi took this opportunity too, "Oh- I'm free, I can go with you if you want?" He asked, As he observed the girl before him, Sun was shining directly towards her face, Making her eyes and hair appear lighter than their original colour, Her face was shining in the golden hour, The sun beautifully kissed her reddened nose and cheeks, Making her look ethereal.

But the sun illuminated beautifully on the male too, His deep blue eyes and long eyelashes were glowing, His skin looked angelic under the sun rays. "That would be great." She answered.

In their eyes, Both of them were perfect, Y/n broke the small lingering silence, "I'll just go get ready-"

~

Megumi and you were walking alongside each other after taking permission from Yaga

Megumi and you were walking alongside each other after taking permission from Yaga. You both were talking about a band you two listen to, "Their new album was great, But something about their old songs is different, you know what I mean?"

Megumi nodded at you, "I know, Their old songs will always be better but the new album is good too- My personal favorite is the title track." He said as your eyes lit up, "I like the title track too!" You said a little too excitedly, Quickly calming yourself down.

The dark haired boy chuckled at you, making you flash a tiny knowing smile at him. And that melted his heart. "Ah L/n-san- Can we take pictures while we're out? My feed has been dry and your feed seems to be very aesthetic and organised." He informed as your ego boosted, "Oh yeah sure- I was hoping to take pictures too." He nodded at you.

You guys continued to walk in a comfortable silence, Observing the outside world. It all seemed so beautiful, How the trees contrasted each other. This was your favorite season, You felt like autumn perfectly defined who you are. Both of you noticed a very interesting scenery and looked at each other at the same time.

They quickly fished out their phones and started taking pictures, You offered to take pictures of megumi, He asked you for pose suggestions. It was kinda awkward at first but you got used to it, You took pictures of each other, Satisfied with the result. "You click really good pictures." Both of you said simultaneously, and chuckled.

"Well let's go to a cafe and then head back?" You suggested with a smile, And megumi nodded. "Alright, There's a cafe I really like nearby, Do want to try it?" He asked and you agreed as he lead you.

The cafe was indeed really cool, It was simple yet so pleasing, It's vibes were soft and comforting, Megumi opened the door for you as you lightly bowed at him and went inside, He followed after you.

The wisp of vanilla and cinnamon filled your nose as you stepped in, You sighed lightly in comfort. You loved this aura. The dark haired male observed you, He was glad you liked it just as much as he did, you turned to face him, "Any order suggestions?" He nodded and told you some of his favorites.

You decided to order what he liked the best since you and his choices were often similar. You suggested to sit at the seating outside since most people were eating inside and megumi agreed.

The food was great; Just like you expected.

~

Y/n and megumi sat next to each other on the park bench, They were posting all the pictures they took today, Throwing suggestions at each other. They were happy that their feeds were matched with each other. Y/n turned towards him and gave him a warm smile, "Thank you so much for today, Fushiguro-san."

Megumi felt his stomach go warm as an airy feeling settled in, "Likewise." He said as he gave her tiny smile, but that smile was so genuine and warm, She could've sworn her heart melted. "Oh and- You can call me Megumi.." He nervously said as the girl's eyes widened.

"You can call me Y/n too, Megumi."

A/n- Mandatory autumn chapter. Also, Progress.