The mark ~Dean x reader~

Start from the beginning

*end of the dream*

"Hey, Y/N it's alright. Nothing is gonna hurt you." Dean said wrapping his hands around you.

"No, get away I do not need your help. I'm nothing to you. I just want to leave." You said trying to get away from his grip. He didn't let you go.

"No, Y/N even with this damn mark I love you. I always have."

"You l-love me?"

"More than you will ever know."

"I can't be here it all reminds me of Charlie. I need to go for a walk. Clear my head a bit."

"Do you need me to come with you?"

"No, but thanks Dean." You said and got out of the bunker.

When you got out thoughts in your head have gone wild.
How do I live now?
What do I say to Dean?
Can I get back to the bunker?
I need to help Dean. Why did my sister had to die? She would be so much help. What if she found out something? I need to get back to the bunker?

When you stopped thinking you realized that you have gone too far. You were in some kind of forest.
Great now I'm in a forest. What do I do now? Maybe call Dean for help.
You picked up your phone just to see there is no phone reception.
Ugh great. How can I get home now? I guess I'll have to walk.
You started walking when you heard Impala pull up near you.

"Dean!" You shouted.

"Y/N! Where are you?"

"I'm here." You said waving your hands in the air. Dean ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"Oh god Y/N. Don't do something like that again, I were worried."

"Dean can we get back home I think Char found something out. That's why her computer was broken."

"Alright, but promise you won't wander around like that."

"I promise Deany. Now let's go."

You got back to the bunker. You have searched through all of the files that Charlie had on her memory card. Some files are not so innocent as they look. After few hours searching you found the code. But you didn't understand anything from what there's written.
Dean and Sam were in the library researching for the mark.

"Umm guys I found something. But I can't understand anything."

When Dean saw what was written on the laptop screen. He started mumbling something. Then he fell on the floor the mark glowing rapidly.

"Dean! Dean!" You kneeled next to him. "Don't die on me now! I love you, god damn! I can't live like this!"

"Wait Y/N did you check his pulse?" Sam said. Immediately you checked it. Thank god it was beating. He's alive.

"Sam he's okay! He's not dead."

"But the mark. It's fading?"

"I guess the code did something to him." You were glad that the mark is fading. At least a one problem less.

You and Sam took Dean to your room, because it was the closest room and Dean was heavy af. After few hours watching him unconscious, you felt like a creep, but you were worried about him. You wanted to talk to him but he couldn't answer. So you decided to talk while he was unconscious.

"Dean I just want to talk to you. I wanted to say that I love you too. Now I see that I mean something to you. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I'm sorry that I pushed you away. I'm sorry. Would you forgive me?" You said with tears rolling down your face.

"Y/N, how can I not forgive you." Dean started talking. You jumped up. You were so happy that he woke up.
"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Would you give me the honor and be my girlfriend?"

"I thought that you would ask something about the mark, but yes I will be your girlfriend." You said and kissed him.

"What about the mark?"

"Don't you feel it? It's gone."

"Really, but how?"

"Charlie cracked the code and when you read it you fell unconscious, then it was gone, and I hope permanently."

"Me too." Dean said and grinned. "I love you Y/N. I can't believe your my girlfriend."

"I love my amazing boyfriend."

----------------------------
So that was the longest one shot I have written. Please request I don't bite........hard. Give me some ideas.

My thoughts on season 10 - depression, depression, crying, more depression.