Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Sɪx - Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 🥀

Miracles do happen! Only when people deserve it. But look at us, we are two distant poles wishing to colloid!

Maybe the whole world would have thought they were two best friends, sharing experiences without hesitation.

He wished her to be with him as a companion in the future. He would say a best friend for life or whatever it suits.

She never gave chances to any of the intentional approaches before. But to him, she felt different inside. He was not one of the past people she has faced.

He never asked for anything from her. In the beginning, they don't know each other personally except the stuff they shared in their conversation. Have not heard each other's voices, not seen each other in real even after being in a relationship for months!

But the miracle is that, they felt comfortable with each other even though they are not familiar. The phrase I told you all in the beginning...

I think she heard the magical universe say,"He is the one you were waiting for

"He is the one you were waiting for. He will take care of you, trust him!" when he proposed.

They were not born for each other but they altered themselves to match each other's life. This is the story of them..!

- Tʜᴇ End -