Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ - Aғᴛᴇʀ Hɪᴍ 🥀

We are different. we can't be with each other any time. Our life is harder than anyone could imagine.
But we made it simple with love!

Rya Pov:

I still remember the day I started to text him. At that point of life, I was hopeless. I was not dependent on anybody. But then the universe gave me my precious soul!

He was not like the other boys I have met. He is different in every possible way. Other people in his vicinity said, "He is a mature creature. He is so arrogant and self-esteemed."

Please watch him around me... He is just my baby. He always needed me! But I need him more than that. He acts like a little one but whenever I need a comforter... He turns to be my Mom!

More than dad I could say, mom. Not all the time we need dad to be with us. But we would need mom to stay constant. And he is that one bond for me.

We both are weird. But never let each other down in any situation. We hold on to each other, whatever the situation may be.

Even if we are angry with each other we hold on. Even in anger, he will ask me, "Had your food? Take care. And I love you."

That hits so different.. He knows even if I'm mischievous at times, I'm always his little girl! And it's him who is responsible to take care of me!

Not only growing love, but also we are growing in our career. It's only because of the support we have. We didn't change our career goals by distracting eachother, because we are in love and considering only love is important to us.
Nah!

We still keep up the words that career is more and equally important as our love!

Every night chats of us ends with
"How much did you study today? How many topics you covered?"
Even if he is angry with me he makes sure that I study.

To the outer world, we are a couple who fights and collides easily. We are not two different persons I could say.

Not everything needs an explanation between us. He knows me better than anyone and I know him much more than that!

We love, fight, laugh, cry, blabber, gossip, make fun of each other, sing and even dance;⁠-⁠) But more than that we understand each other and stay!

"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same!"

After him everything changed..
I have never been happy for unnecessary reasons but I am now..
I never had any hope in my life, I do have it now..
And I have never been loved by someone this much, Obviously he is there for me now.

He changed my life in every possible way..
He didn't just give me love.
He gave me hope, support, courage, happiness and a life I was longing for.

My life before him was nothing to write about. Now I could write all day long about him.
He was an unexpected shower to my drought life.

Before him I was nothing just a living creature for no reason..
After Him.. I'm living a little much more! The happiest version of me!

My past life can never even be compared to my life right now.
After Him >>>>>>>>> ❤️🌍

I have to accept that, only because of the understanding we have, we are getting happier and making our bond stronger day by day.

Deep inside we both knew, "He/She is never gonna leave me... whatever the situation maybe she/he will stick to me. No other person can fill our places in our lives!"

And This Is Us!
{At present (10/22) we have crossed 30 months happily. Those 10 days led us here.. shitt}

We never let each other feel alone.
At the end of the day, we know we have each other.

He chose her Every time!
And for Her Everytime It was him! Only him!

~To be continued ♡︎