Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ - Dʀᴇᴀᴍʏ Sᴄᴇɴᴇ 🥀

Unusual things that makes you the happiest will probably happen only once... for me this was the day...
I could live it again and again!

She was at the top of being nervous.
"I guess before he comes, my heart will come out.."

She had no other options to cool down but only jes. She called her to sit next to her.

She to jes :
"Please don't leave me. You stay here and don't need to shift places, please. As time passes I'm getting more and more nervous. Why am I afraid to meet him?"

Jes to her :
"That's the surprising thing for me too. Why the hell is your hand shaking? Just be calm."

She decided to call him to convey that she was nervous. No one would have ever done that. Whatever happens, even if it happens because of him, she will go and complain about it to him. What sort of couple are they? Weird!

She called him and he answered:
"I'm nearby, wait, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"No, don't come."
"What? Are you insane?"

"I'm nervous, understand."
"You are a fool."

"Who me? For what?"
"Am I gonna kill you or bite you? Why are you so nervous about meeting me?"

"I don't know. We'll do a thing. You stay on the call till you come up and sit next to me. Okay?"
"Okay. This is the dumbest plan anyone could make."

"Okay now come fast."

A couple of minutes later. He told her that he has reached and he is coming up to the seating area. That was the point where almost that pitiful heart came out and popped.

She noticed the door opened and she was not ready to look at him. Like she just looked at him for a couple of seconds. He came towards her and sat beside her.

Instead of looking at him, she was busy trying to convey jes about her anxiety. At this point the most pitiful was jes.

"Why the hell is she looking at me? You dragged me here to see him and now you are staring at me!" , thought jes.

For some more minutes, they remained silent. And he tried to start some sort of conversation to which she didn't reply properly.

She to herself:
"You *****, you were longing to meet him and now sitting dumb. You have not got more time, so stop wasting it. Come out of that f**king anxiety and speak."

They started a normal conversation and other stuff. Even jes could fit in between them, there was that much gap between them. Later sia (introduced later) arrived and accompanied jes.

Jes to sia:
"Thank god at least you are here to accompany me."
"Why what happened?"

Jes narrated everything. They both were called up to accompany them but something more important was allotted to them.

"Yes! You have to take pictures of us. That must be cuter. This will be your work for that meet."

That was their fate. So no one could do anything about it.
Time passed and then finally she was relieved a little bit and she started to talk freely. Still, that gap prevailed.

He was fixed in his place as though he was stuck. After each minute the space became less. And finally, each other's hands touched.

That was the best part! They did not grab as if it was normal. But even holding hands took a procedural process. Stepwise the hands got locked in each other's.

"Holding Hands!"

She never knew that would be a harder task

She never knew that would be a harder task. But that feeling of her, holding his hand was >>>>.

They were so longing to see each other and hold each other! That was a dreamy scene!

While considering other couples holding hands doesn't even matter like it was more common. But for them, that has been a dream for more than a year. That was so intimate and different.

She was the happiest person alive when he was near her. And without any doubt, he was too.

This is a special intimate feeling which would not occur
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎