Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ - Lᴇᴛ Iᴛ Bᴇ 🥀

Every day I wake up with anxiety.. but this morning was a little different.. got rid of all the confusion.
I'm strong enough to face anything now!

As she decided, "He is the one and I'm ready to sacrifice anyone for him!"

To them:

"I'm not ready to sacrifice him."
"So you are disrespecting us?"

"Whatever you say. I'm not leaving him."
"So you don't need us. we were with you for years."

"I didn't say no.. but you were never there for me when I was facing problems in the past."
"No, you always come to us whenever something goes wrong and we were there for you right?"

"Oh yes.. but now you are not ready to understand my feelings."
"No, you should have told us before..."

"Can you please stop.. so if I had told you before then this is right. I didn't tell you and so this is wrong?"
"No, not like that. You will not understand my care towards you."

"Let it be. I'm not ready to lose something that I love because of your restrictions. Did I interfere in your life? Then why the hell are you interfering now? Please don't control me in the name of care. Let me do what I love."
"If you do this you will lose us."

"If that's the only option then I'm not gonna worry about this. If the situation was them or him.. I'll choose him at any cost!"

 I'll choose him at any cost!"

And that was a hard goodbye.
But her love life mattered to her more than the people who controlled her.

This act of hers is selfish but the most needed turning point of her life.
If they misjudge her, let them. If they think she is misleading her life... Let it be..!

Now, this is gonna be:
She, with him and her friends who were there for her now.

Will this be as happy as she was before she met him? She was with great hope that, she will not be betrayed in any situation hereafter, as she was
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎