Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Oɴᴇ - Tʜᴀᴛ Mɪxᴇᴅ Fᴇᴇʟ 🥀

Some feelings will be unexplainable... The only way to realize it could be, to feel it once!
And that was the long-awaited hug!

She was a lot more nervous after he asked about the hug she promised. He was so curious about what she was thinking about.

She replied, "Yes I remember that."
And suddenly that was another part of the work allotted for Jes and Sia.

Their mind voices were heard louder,
"Just in the name of friends, what are all the shits we are prone to do. It must be our sin!"

They both just guarded them because if anyone else sees it, then it would be conveyed much wrong.

Okay, the soldiers have been set up, and the fields are ready. Now the plan must be performed. That was so easy to tell but insane to do.

She was so afraid to touch him. Maybe we should say nervous or anxious. But he was not.

He grabbed her like he was so much practiced doing it. And that is when she was frozen! Even the world stopped around her.

They were not separated for a couple of minutes. That one hug will be the most memorable of her life.

He was so deep into his feelings of hugging her. But she was still.

"What is happening around me? Am I hugging him? No, my hands are in the air. Only he is hugging me. Oh idiot you have to hug him back. Yeah, that's right, I have to hug him."

As she was talking to herself she forgot to hug him back. Her hands were not on him but floating in the air. Moving away from all her anxiety she hugged him back.

 Moving away from all her anxiety she hugged him back

That one hug of them >>>>

The whole world stopped.. everything around them froze. They wished that could continue forever!

After enough hugs, that was the hardest goodbye. Before leaving he looked at her and said,

"I'm not willing to leave you, but I have to. I'm not taking my heart back from here."

She was so confused. "Will I shed happy tears now because I met him or will I cry because he is leaving?" Her eyes were filled with both happy and sad tears! That was just a mixed feel!

They exchanged the packages they bought for each other throughout the year. And while leaving he touched her cheeks and said, "Take care bye."

She: "I'm not ready to leave him. But I have to."
Both left that place not knowing whether they were happy or sad!

This meeting will not be the same even if they meet again! They loved and missed each other
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎