Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Fᴏᴜʀ - Mʏ Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ 🥀

Everything will change when we have people by our side. I never imagined they would stand for me.
Every time I make a mistake.

Rya Pov:
This part is about the people who were there for me when I was all alone.

I didn't have a very large circle in my school life. My circle was probably smaller than the others. But they mean the world to me!

We are four in number. I never expected them to be with me forever. During my school days, I lived every day with them. But after that, I was not that close to them. I started moving on with other people who never understood my feelings. It was too late when I realized this.

I was confused while revealing about him to them. I was worried. What if they too turn against me like the others? And I have not been in constant contact with them recently and I was very much worried. Will they think that I'm coming back to them only because I lost my present friends? But I never knew what was gonna happen.

First, let me introduce my little circle. It includes Me, Min, Riy, and Sia.

♥︎ Min was more than a perfect match for me.. she was the exact version of me in everything. Only we would get what we are talking about;⁠-⁠)

♥︎ Riy was different. That was a dumb creature but never accepts that she is dumb! To be honest she was the one who stood up for me in all those issues I faced.

♥︎ Sia is more than the term innocent. She was not focused on anything... Literally anything. That was a worry less creature once. But the same issue... when she got betrayed in love she became much stronger than ever before.

These three were my people. I have known them for nearly 10 years. But after my school life, I was not in constant touch with them.

I called all of them through a conference. With so much guilt I told them what had happened... every time the inverse of my thoughts happened.

They were supporting me so much, that at least now I finally found my love lol!
There were no objections but all positive support day by day.

I thought I was misjudged by everyone. But it was me who misjudged people, who were there for me through all my days and dawns!
If I get a chance to tell them I would say,

"I'm so sorry for not being able to understand your love for me. I'm happy that at least now I was aware of you all. Okay, this is not serious just for fun... you bitches are responsible to take care of me so I'm never gonna thank you for that!"

That was my school friends circle... more accurately, My love triangle!

I have already mentioned my "After school mates". Not everyone opposed me but many did.

Few people supported me.. and those few people were the ones I was never close with. That was a great change in my life. I got to know I had cheated myself by thinking I'm with the right people. I was always with the people who never felt me. Whatever, No use in talking about them!

As I said, few people with whom I was not that close stood by me... but there was one creature who was with me during my higher studies after school. That one was one of my close friends. I never took that as a matter.

I won't lie that she was a gem, she is beautiful and she stayed with me through all ups and downs. Nah!

That was the one who caused me more problems..:⁠-⁠!
But at a particular point, she was too there for me through everything I faced. She had lots of issues but she was a great supporter of mine. That is jes.

♥︎ Jes - That character was more than enough to handle problems as she herself creates a lot. To be frank she was the only hope in reality. Yes, I had my school Circle to support me but they were all virtual supporters, and it was hard for us to meet in real life.

So it was jes who stayed with me all through my love life. And most importantly jes and sush without meeting each other became friends and obviously their favourite thing to do is, to troll me :⁠'⁠(

That's jes for me.

And now the most important creature who is the main reason for this story to begin is... Yes, it is that one mutual between him and me. I wish I could kill her for what she has done.

She brought him into my life and now I have to face all these issues. One day or the other, you will be caught by me and killed, hash. This is hash. We met each other only once when she introduced him to me.

♥︎ Hash - To talk about her... She was my vibe material. She has the same vibe, mental health, and mental disorder, just like me. Both of our thoughts coincide often. And so I believed her when she told me about him. Sad!

She was my stress buster most of the time. Whenever I'm worried about something I go to her. That will give me a sudden relief! She matters much more to me.

So, these are My people

So, these are My people. I had people to love me in all of my phases of life. But I realized it very late.

❦︎ During my school days till now I have Min, Riy, and Sia!
❦︎ After that till now I have jes!
❦︎ And unexpectedly I got this gem, hash!

I have a lot more people around me, but these people are much more special to me! I love you all!

~To be continued ♡︎