Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ - Uɴᴜsᴜᴀʟ Hᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ 🥀

Unexpected things happen at unexpected times.
Things you were longing for, will reach you just like a miracle!

They priorly planned everything about the meeting and both were so excited!

The day before that meet was too much to ask for. All those dreams of meeting each other, and holding hands were just like dreams come true! They had lots of dreams about their love life. But they would have never expected that, their first meeting would be a dream to them!

As said earlier, they were separated by distance... not just virtual communication. But they were not able to meet each other because of the distance between them.

He has to travel nearly 7 hours (up and down) to stay with her for just 2 - 3 hours!
That was also during lockdown period and they were not even able to make a move to meet.

And the night before their meeting was so hard to pass. Time passed feebly. Unlike other nights that night was more long they felt.

Both had wishes and dreams about their first meet. Packed up all those things they bought for each other, but couldn't present.

Sleep was struggling to reach them. Both souls with higher excitement than ever before. They felt this kind of emotional feeling for the first time!

She was the happiest of all.

"I'm going to meet the love of my life. The boy for whom I fell harder! Tomorrow will be the best day of my life. I knew it's gonna be amazing!"

That long night passed ~ The meet day:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

That long night passed ~
The meet day:

He started travelling to her place early in the morning. She was again a sleepyhead. Got up late and texted him.

She got ready wearing her usual dress just because they have both seen each other with dirty clothes, messy hair, and sleepy faces on virtual video calls. So it is normal to dress up as usual!

She went with Jes (introduced later) to the pre-planned place. She was waiting for him. And all of a sudden! That was a unusual heartbeat.

"Am I gonna meet him now? Oh no, how should I react? I'm so excited and nervous. I'm going to face him for the first time. Omg is this even true!?"

This feeling of hers is unusual. She knew that she was never gonna have this feeling again. This is not like it was
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎