Fɪᴠᴇ - Tʜᴇ Pᴏʟᴇs 🥀

Even if we meet people with the exact version of us, we will just be overwhelmed.
But when we meet people exactly opposite of us, we will get attracted. Opposite poles attract!

Hoping that this will continue in their bond, she was so normal and reserved in her conversations. She never got involved or attached to him. But that was different from his side, he always wanted her to be expressive to him.

Him ~
He is not one of those flirts she had met earlier. He had broken parts of his life, pressures on his career, and many more! He is just the opposite of her. An introvert who never shows his genuine feelings to anyone.

He was attempting to find someone, who will be with him throughout his life unlike the past people he had met, who left him during hardships!

He tend to know about her, got a chance to know her more, her feelings about love and him. He was not related to her at any point, except that they both had a best friend (mutual) who let them cross each other's life.

He was trying to make her the person he wanted to be with him, throughout everything! But he had deep dark secrets of his depression and frustration, that no one came to know.

Her~
She was a newbie to all this relationship stuff. All that she needed was to get a partner who will accept her the way she was! Unlike others, she always prefers others' happiness.

A bit selfish, but if the person is someone from her private intense circle, she would do anything for them, literally Anything!

They were two different poles that never met in real. Unfortunately, both poles were on the darker side of their lives.

Them~ The Poles
✯ She was a frustrated common girl with dreams about her love life with an imaginary person.
☀︎︎ He was a lonely baby struggling to come out from his past life.

✯ She had no other choice instead to wait for the right person.
She assumed every person to be a normal and not the special one she was searching for!
☀︎︎ He was involved in getting a better life, unlike the previous experiences he wished for a more happy life he deserved. Yeah, he deserves better.
He was ready to go through any sort of options availed to him in search of his happy life.

✯ She wants a choice, the exact of her dreams.
☀︎︎ He was ready to be an option, to make both of their worlds happier.

(They are two different opposite souls!)
Will these two poles collide
Every time!?

~To be continued ♡︎