Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ - Tʜᴇ Cᴜʀsᴇs 🥀

Everything could be hidden, but not intense feelings!
They didn't have feelings on day one, but it got intense day by day!

That 11th day became the most memorable day of their life. That day was not equal to any other day in her past!

That evening ~

Her pov:
"Am I in a relationship? Did I make the right choice? I love him and I'm sure about it. But is he trustworthy?"

His pov:
"I loved her at some point, but how did she say yes to that? She trusts me that much! How am I gonna convey my past life to her?"

After a day ~

She never told anyone about what had happened. Even to her close friends. She was not guilty but worried. How would they react to this? She knew about his past life but accepted it.
"He expressed his past to me, whatever happened in the past cannot be rectified by me. Anything would have happened, but hereafter I will take care of him."

Days passed and they got to know each other more. That was not a smooth flow. Silly fights and arguments were perfectly placed! They were once friends! So undoubtedly this is common.

She can't hide this for her lifetime. At some point, she has to reveal everything that she is into to her outer world. When time passes it'll get worse. So she decided to tell them.

"I met him, Spoke with him. I started liking him. But he was the one who conveyed first. I was confused but I was not ready to say no to him.
So I said yes. I hope I made the right decision."

What she expected was wrong! No one supported her decision.

"How can you believe him? You just know him exactly for just 10 days. And how did you decide that he is gonna stay with you forever? What if he leaves you when he gets bored?"

All these were expected, but it hit her so hard. She was a professional overthinker.
"Yes I know him only for 10 days, what if he hates me all of a sudden.. he started liking me instantly so how could I be so sure that he will not leave me.."

She was not willing to express this to him. She didn't even tell him about what her friends told her. She was confused about how to handle them and at the same time how to clarify her thoughts.

Everyone around her started to curse her. The Curses:

"He is gonna leave you for sure."
"This is all because of infatuation."
"How can you trust a boy whom you knew only for 10 days?"
"You have not even seen him in real. then how is this called love?"
"What if he leaves you?"
"He will surely leave you when he gets bored."
"He has his past love life, then imagines if he goes back to that girl leaving you alone."
"You have no surety about this."
"Online people are not true. He will cheat you."
"For him, you are just for time pass!"
"He will leave you when he finds someone better."
"Meeting online and falling in love is all diffusing!"
"He will leave you!"

(How can a normal girl, after all these, can be strong enough to face everyone?)

Not even 10 percent of her circle believed in her decision. She was shattered.
Days passed by, hearing all those shitty threats and curses. She cried day and night without telling anyone, even him. She was not ready to disappoint him.

At some point, everyone told her to end this

At some point, everyone told her to end this. "Just leave him. You have not even met him, so breaking up is easy. He is not the one for you. Leave him and focus on your career. Love life will not be peaceful!"
(As if her life before him was more interesting huh!?)

She ~
"How can I leave him? I was the one who fell for him when he told me about his past. That day I decided to stay with him forever. And now if I leave him, then what is the difference between me and his past people? When I first met him he was happy outside, but deep inside he was broken and longing for love. And if I leave him now he will be shattered much more. What should I do now....."

That was sad! She was once again pushed back to her past life, where people criticized her for her decisions. But now, this is more important to her. She must come out of all those backtalks. People started to curse her as they did
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎